Search for posts by Brian

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last Search found 30 matches:

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Poll: Independents Will Soon Outnumber Republicans and Democrats Combined

from Brian on 07/11/2015 11:17 AM

But they all still vote either Democrat or Republican. Until there are oodles of Independent Candidates to vote for nothing is going to change. And if the Independent Candidates are just repackaged Dems. & Repubs. then again nothing is going to change.

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: How long were you a member on Sodahead?

from Brian on 07/10/2015 01:33 AM

Don't remember the exact month but the year was 2011 Really did enjoy that site. wish someone would come up with something similar to it soon. This site seems to be like a life raft that has a slow leak in it.

Reply Edited on 07/10/2015 01:34 AM.

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Do you have a fireplace in your house?

from Brian on 07/05/2015 12:42 PM

Yes I do, we don't use it often here in Fl. but it is nice to have.

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: America

from Brian on 07/05/2015 01:03 AM

Thank you Sister Jean I hope your 4th is a steller one as well. It is raining and thundering where I am so God is providing the fireworks display this year.

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Happy Fourth of July

from Brian on 07/05/2015 12:59 AM

Why thank you, that was an unexpected surprise and was very kind.  Raining and thundering here where I am so God is providing the fireworks this year.......his are better anyway

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: The Supreme Court will not use the Constitution

from Brian on 07/04/2015 12:19 PM

The Supreme Court has now shown that they no longer abide by the Constitution anymore. It has never been within their constitutional powers to Change the wording of a law or add to it or to propose what THEY believe a law should mean. Only to rule on the constitutionality of a law.

They didn't do that when ruled in favor of the AHC (Obamacare/SCOTUScare) and again when "ruled" in favor of again. They have taken it upon themselves to change the eternal definition of what marriage is. And in so doing have left us with NO Definition at all now. The way it has been left doesn't even define how many adult people can make up a leagal marriage now.

Just as I had predicted over a year ago here come the polygamist and with that literally any configuration of people will be permisably now i.e. two men with one woman or a  mix of homosexual and bisexual, straight, genderconfused, you name it.

With this lastest ruling the Supreme court has destroyed one of the bedrock foundations of any viable orderly society, a strong family unit.

Love didn't win, instead another death wound has been inflected into what once a truly great nation, by 9 unelected people.

The celebrations of this 4th of July, sadly will ring hollow for me now     

Reply Edited on 07/04/2015 12:27 PM.

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Do you want a poll option for your discussion?

from Brian on 07/04/2015 11:54 AM

I don't see the need for the poll option, I like the notion of being able to "rave or like" a comment or post by someone. Also being able to download photos or videos directly to the a comment or post would be nice too.

I find that I am checking in more and more to this site as see more and more of my former S/H freinds here so that is a very good thing.

Keep up what your doing make the improvements as you see the need and thanks for asking us, the users.

Later,

Brian

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Where has everybody gone

from Brian on 07/01/2015 03:00 PM

Is it me, or has there been an exodus of the xsodaheaders form theis site?  I can't believe that I am the only one on this site right now.

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Is Greece still a country, or still is a country but not for much longer, or what?

from Brian on 07/01/2015 02:56 PM

I expect that Greece will get proped up once again by the IMF and Greece will make more promises to get spending under control. And the proverbial can will be kicked down the road.
But each time that "can" gets kicked it gets a little bigger and more cumbersome to move. This will continue until one day that can will not only cease being able to be kicked, it will come rolling right back down the financial hill it's been being kicked up.

And when that day comes (and it is) it's going to make the 1929 stock market crash look like a walk in the park!

Reply Edited on 07/01/2015 02:57 PM.

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Caption This (Picture 3):

from Brian on 06/30/2015 04:21 PM

bear_pool.png
Hey, hey Edna. I think I see Yogi bear over on the water Slide !

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page