Do you want a poll option for your discussion?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Do you want a poll option for your discussion?

from Joe61 on 06/18/2015 06:16 PM

Yep that would be cool, but like everyone else I am willing to wait til any New Site is up and working and running smoothly.....No point in rushing into it and then find out your repenting, everytime your site crashes.

Reply Edited on 06/18/2015 06:17 PM.

Honeyrose

62, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from Honeyrose on 06/21/2015 02:24 PM

Yes, I would love to have polls on here .

Laurel Hoberg

Support
Admin

44, male

Level 16 - Diplomat

Check FunkiHead.com where you can create Polls and a lot more exciting features!

from Support on 06/21/2015 02:37 PM

Funkihead-Logo-2016.png

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Brian on 07/04/2015 11:54 AM

I don't see the need for the poll option, I like the notion of being able to "rave or like" a comment or post by someone. Also being able to download photos or videos directly to the a comment or post would be nice too.

I find that I am checking in more and more to this site as see more and more of my former S/H freinds here so that is a very good thing.

Keep up what your doing make the improvements as you see the need and thanks for asking us, the users.

Later,

Brian

Ms.Ts

25, female

Level 2 - Loudmouth

from Ms.Ts on 07/09/2015 04:05 AM

Polls would be great in my opinion. They're fun. (But I won't be on the website everyday.) 

Oh, and likes/raves are great. I think that what got most people addicted to sodahead. The idea of having a bunch of people supporting your viewpoints.

Gun
Deleted user

from Gun on 10/20/2015 01:18 AM

I think it would be great, but I'm not the one doing it. If it comes down to money or just plain old pain in the butt factor, I'll say skip it. We'll get there.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3

« Back to forum