Search for posts by Bozette

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4 Search found 39 matches:

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: The Memorial Board

from Bozette on 06/05/2015 04:54 PM

After being on SH so many years there are way too many to list.  I miss the sheer variety of people and topics.  I miss those that challenged me and got my blood boiling as much as those I agreed with or got on well with.  

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Somebody has got to be the bad guy...might as well be me...

from Bozette on 06/05/2015 03:10 AM

...and sooooo...let us begin the political discussions.  Who do you want for president?  We seem to have an abundance of candidates.  Do any of them catch your fancy?  Or not?

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: One Word Fun Game

from Bozette on 06/05/2015 02:52 AM

Fillings-->pie

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: A Dirge to Sodahead

from Bozette on 06/05/2015 02:45 AM

I stumbled across SH at a very...difficult...time in my life.  I had lost my husband, had to carry on where two were doing what previously three and four had done...alone.  I was soooo tired at night, but couldn't sleep.  Enter SH.  LOL  It filled a void and I ended up making some truly amazing friends.  Some I interacted with on the site, and am a better person for "knowing" them.  Others I emailed, mailed, spoke to on the phone...a couple I have met in person.  Bottom line, I made some very good friends.  Some, I believe, will be lifetime friends.  I admit to astonishment, which was quickly followed by outrage, at what SH did.  I have lived through enough, both good and bad, however, to realize that something good, something very, very good will be the result of this.

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: One Word Fun Game

from Bozette on 06/05/2015 01:08 AM

Furs-->puppies.

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Old Soda Heads

from Bozette on 06/05/2015 01:04 AM

Lol Laurie...it is amazing how much we counted on SH to vent or connect or whatever.

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What do you miss the most about Sodahead?

from Bozette on 06/04/2015 11:43 PM

Agreed Freeranger.  

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What do you miss the most about Sodahead?

from Bozette on 06/04/2015 09:56 PM

The people.  I have talked or texted with five since we got shut out yesterday and will pass these sites along to them.  I was a bit miffed that I cannot access info in SH in my PMs...I had some contact info there for some more people.  

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Have you even taken your pet with you while shopping?

from Bozette on 06/04/2015 09:51 PM

Nope...I don't think that would work too well with my two.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4

« Back to previous page