Somebody has got to be the bad guy...might as well be me...

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Somebody has got to be the bad guy...might as well be me...

from Bozette on 06/05/2015 03:10 AM

...and sooooo...let us begin the political discussions.  Who do you want for president?  We seem to have an abundance of candidates.  Do any of them catch your fancy?  Or not?

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Somebody has got to be the bad guy...might as well be me...

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 08:03 AM

This will be my first and hopefully last response in the political section *vomits*. Too many scummy choices out there like Rand Paul and Hillary Clinton for me to make an educated decision. I am likely not voting in the primaries, so I will wait until next year to decide.

Mopvyzo
Deleted user

from Mopvyzo on 06/05/2015 12:01 PM

Hillary
Hillary-For-America-170865844676.png

semple

48, male

Level 3 - Debater

from semple on 06/08/2015 01:22 AM

Bernie Sanders, for sure.

Most people don't know much about him yet, other than he doesn't seem to own a comb. But they eventually will. And his stances on most issues are hard to argue with. I'd be willing to bet he'll beat out Hillary.

Lady

-, female

Level 7 - Critic

from Lady on 06/08/2015 01:33 PM

The field of candiates is growing larger every day, but we're still 1.5 years away from the election.  I'll probably decide by June 2016, but want to hear the debates first.  It will be a crazy 16 months that's for sure!

Lady - formerly SH Eastedie

Lady

-, female

Level 7 - Critic

from Lady on 06/08/2015 01:33 PM

I think a 5th grader could beat her.

Lady - formerly SH Eastedie

ajmsituation

39, male

Level 5 - Activist

from ajmsituation on 06/08/2015 01:52 PM

I have to admit that I have been unimpressed with all candidates so far.

Gregaj7

61, male

Level 7 - Critic

from Gregaj7 on 06/09/2015 03:27 AM

Due to the research I've done, and my relationship with Yeshua/Bible, I'm no longer a participant.  The Vatican/Illuminati Cabal have chosen Hillary (fulfilling a promise made to her long ago) to replace Obama.  While there is Directives on file in the Federal Register that could keep Obama in place past his time, like Bush (who put them in place), I don't see Obama staying.  The main way to stop Hillary is the populace standing behind ONE candidate united.  That can happen, and yet I don't see it.
The whole process of "election", including the 'rubber-stamp' "Electoral College", is for show and has been for several decades.

JohnT
Deleted user

from JohnT on 06/09/2015 03:33 AM

I have a total disdain for politics. I will vote when it is time and that is it.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/09/2015 05:50 AM

Not Billary, deffinitely Rand Paul. Everyone thinks he is an extension of his father, nothing could be further from the truth.  Let us not forget that it was Rand Paul who supported Mitt Romney for the nomination despite the fact that his father was the contender. That to me says the guy has principals and will not bow to anyones will, not even his own father.

« Back to forum