Search for posts by SerenityGuruofLove

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last Search found 44 matches:

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Do you like being tickled or are you someone who hates being tickled

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/17/2015 08:47 PM

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Would you rather own a Dragon or a Unicorn

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/17/2015 08:45 PM

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

If you could be a Super Hero , who would you be and what would your Super Powers be

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/17/2015 08:43 PM

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/13/2015 02:05 AM

Hey!! Jan Thanks for Partying with Ang babe 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to come by & wish me a happy birthday that was sweet of ya'll.
Thanks so CoastLady, Transqusta, EternalSailorSol, Yuffie, John, Cezar, Amber, JohnnyR, Dandydon (the gif of Steve was funny, thanks!), Tiffanee, HMarie, Caitlyn & DoctorWho, loved your pics BTW Doc, & Freeranger, what do you mean an Ang over?, just curious.
Yeah I wasn't here for the shutdown, I came on the next day which was my birthday, the 4th. It was disappointing but no, it didnt ruin my birthday, had a good one but then any day I spend with my daughter is a good one & my dad bought me a chili burger, I had been wanting one for a while but thats was about it, nothing special but I didn't need anything more.
Hey JohnT, my buddy, I hope you are doing good & I always remember your daughter in my prayers, I hope she is still recovering well, I think I sent you a message when I accepted your request, good to see & hear from you!
Thanks to RogueLoner, loved the song, it was very sweet of you, you handsome man!
Thanks to everyone again, haven't had a party since I was a girl, really appreciate everything!
Ok time for cake, plenty for everyone!!

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 02:06 AM.

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/13/2015 12:48 AM

Hey thanks Roadie for partying with Ang my friend 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to come by & wish me a happy birthday that was sweet of ya'll.
Thanks so CoastLady, Transqusta, EternalSailorSol, Yuffie, John, Cezar, Amber, JohnnyR, Dandydon (the gif of Steve was funny, thanks!), Tiffanee, HMarie, Caitlyn & DoctorWho, loved your pics BTW Doc, & Freeranger, what do you mean an Ang over?, just curious.
Yeah I wasn't here for the shutdown, I came on the next day which was my birthday, the 4th. It was disappointing but no, it didnt ruin my birthday, had a good one but then any day I spend with my daughter is a good one & my dad bought me a chili burger, I had been wanting one for a while but thats was about it, nothing special but I didn't need anything more.
Hey JohnT, my buddy, I hope you are doing good & I always remember your daughter in my prayers, I hope she is still recovering well, I think I sent you a message when I accepted your request, good to see & hear from you!
Thanks to RogueLoner, loved the song, it was very sweet of you, you handsome man!
Thanks to everyone again, haven't had a party since I was a girl, really appreciate everything!

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 12:48 AM.

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/13/2015 12:35 AM

Hello Jule-sy , I'm so happy you're here babe *Big hugs*
I've been nagging Ang to get you over to this Site  lolz 

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 12:36 AM.

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/13/2015 12:31 AM

@ MYOWNHERO   .......I like that 

Thanks for partying with Ang  

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 12:32 AM.

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: Please treat June 12 as your last day.

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 04:59 PM

@ ETERNAL SOUL SAILOR ......... always Loved that name btw *smiling*

You know you're absolutely right  
because we may not wake to a new day tomorrow 

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 05:09 PM.

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 01:37 PM

Beautiful Marianne as always and thank you for your Birthday Wishes for Ang 
it certainly has been a strange week for all us and we're all adjusting
at our own speed but I think this made our friends that bit Brighter

I wonder where Suyanto is today "wandering around , with his flag meeting new friends I hope" hehehe    I shall miss him  

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 01:39 PM.

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 09:34 AM

@ ANG 

I Love David Tennant and he is a Fabulous Actor , indeed one of our Best over here in the UK and he is my 2nd Favorite Dr

lolz  I remember when he REGENERATED saying

"That's it , I'm NOT!! watching anymore DR WHO because they seriously can't top him"

*sigh*  Now I'm a Die Hard Matt Smith Fan and don't like the NEW DR at all  hahaha   I'm so flippant  

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page