HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  ...  9  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 07:34 AM

@ BARNABUS  Thank you for Partying with Ang part of SH was about making every SH feel Special on their Birthday and I think we've achieved that here 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to come by & wish me a happy birthday that was sweet of ya'll.
Thanks so CoastLady, Transqusta, EternalSailorSol, Yuffie, John, Cezar, Amber, JohnnyR, Dandydon (the gif of Steve was funny, thanks!), Tiffanee, HMarie, Caitlyn & DoctorWho, loved your pics BTW Doc, & Freeranger, what do you mean an Ang over?, just curious.
Yeah I wasn't here for the shutdown, I came on the next day which was my birthday, the 4th. It was disappointing but no, it didnt ruin my birthday, had a good one but then any day I spend with my daughter is a good one & my dad bought me a chili burger, I had been wanting one for a while but thats was about it, nothing special but I didn't need anything more.

Hey JohnT, my buddy, I hope you are doing good & I always remember your daughter in my prayers, I hope she is still recovering well, I think I sent you a message when I accepted your request, good to see & hear from you!

Thanks to RogueLoner, loved the song, it was very sweet of you, you handsome man!

Thanks to everyone again, haven't had a party since I was a girl, really appreciate everything!

Ok time for cake, plenty for everyone!!

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 07:36 AM

Hey STEVERMO......Thank you for Partying with Ang part of SH was about making every SH feel Special on their Birthday and I think we've achieved that here

Thanks to everyone who took the time to come by & wish me a happy birthday that was sweet of ya'll.
Thanks so CoastLady, Transqusta, EternalSailorSol, Yuffie, John, Cezar, Amber, JohnnyR, Dandydon (the gif of Steve was funny, thanks!), Tiffanee, HMarie, Caitlyn & DoctorWho, loved your pics BTW Doc, & Freeranger, what do you mean an Ang over?, just curious.
Yeah I wasn't here for the shutdown, I came on the next day which was my birthday, the 4th. It was disappointing but no, it didnt ruin my birthday, had a good one but then any day I spend with my daughter is a good one & my dad bought me a chili burger, I had been wanting one for a while but thats was about it, nothing special but I didn't need anything more.

Hey JohnT, my buddy, I hope you are doing good & I always remember your daughter in my prayers, I hope she is still recovering well, I think I sent you a message when I accepted your request, good to see & hear from you!
Thanks to RogueLoner, loved the song, it was very sweet of you, you handsome man!
Thanks to everyone again, haven't had a party since I was a girl, really appreciate everything!

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 07:43 AM

hey PARTY GIRL!!! ........nice to see you here Kat

Thank you for Partying with Ang part of SH was about making every SH feel Special on their Birthday and I think we've achieved that here

Ok time for cake, plenty for everyone!!you more than anybody knew how to bring a COMMUNITY TOGETHER KAT........I LEARNED FROM THE BEST ....your friend ..........SERENITY GURU OF LOVE   

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/12/2015 07:47 AM

Yes thanks to everyone especially Serenity for throwing it, that was very nice of you!

Thanks Steve & Barnabas for your happy wishes!

Thanks everyone!! 

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 07:57 AM

You're very welcome Ang , just wanted to prove to you that the COMMUNITY SPIRIT we had in SH is within US 
and that no matter where we go , it's you , me , Christian , Platinum , Jule-sy  lolz *where is She* and so many more that made SODAHEAD what it was ..........GREAT.........*HUGS* ...........Serenity Guru of Love "still"

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 07:57 AM.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/12/2015 08:06 AM

Her daughter called & wanted everyone to go out to dinner, she was hurrying so that she didn't even have time to tell me so I didn't know if something was wrong or not. Yeah she left me a message when she got back. She went to bed right after that so I won't get to talk to her again til tomorrow night cause I have to go over to my parents' house the next two days. My daughter & I go over & take care of my mom on Fridays while my dad goes & sees & helps his mom & then on Saturday we clean their house & my daughter goes & helps my dad with groceries so I'm only on at night on those two days. I'm trying to get her to join but she's been really busy the last few weeks & is happy not to have the SH distraction but she did say today that she was thinking about it which was different from the last two days, I told her that there was no pressure here she can come & go at will, she doesn't have to be here everyday. Well I got to go to bed, take care Serenity & thanks for everything, you are so sweet!

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 08:09 AM

Hey!!!!  A DR WHO FAN , He was the BEST DAMN!! DOCTOR AND I WANT HIM BACK , HIS QUIRKINESS BROUGHT SOMETHING SPECIAL INTO HIS CHARACTER AND MADE HIM SOME HOW LOVABLE lolz  WHEN HE FIRST MET MISS AMY POND (FISH FINGERS AND CUSTARD) TOO FUNNY AND FEZ'S AND BOW TIES ARE COOL  XD *sigh* HATE WHEN THEY REGENERATE IT'S SO SAD  lolz 

Thank you for Partying with Ang part of SH was about making every SH feel Special on their Birthday and I think we've achieved that here

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 08:09 AM.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/12/2015 09:11 AM

I liked David Tennant the best myself!
David_Tennant_collage.jpg 

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 09:26 AM

Anytime Ang *smiling*

OH YES!!!  WE'LL LET HER OUT ON DAY RELEASE FROM XSODAHEAD  LOLZ  *GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME* 
SOMETIME'S I GET IN SUCH A TIZ WITH ALL THIS BOUNCING FROM ONE SITE TO ANOTHER BUT NEEDS MUST TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY FRIENDS LOLZ  FROM 1 BELOVED SH TO 8 SITES ........THIS INSANE GOING TO GO INTO A MINI MELTDOWN SOON 

HAVE ONE OF MY CLASSIC BLONDE MOMENTS AND THEY JUST CAN'T BE TOPPED XD  

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/12/2015 09:34 AM

@ ANG 

I Love David Tennant and he is a Fabulous Actor , indeed one of our Best over here in the UK and he is my 2nd Favorite Dr

lolz  I remember when he REGENERATED saying

"That's it , I'm NOT!! watching anymore DR WHO because they seriously can't top him"

*sigh*  Now I'm a Die Hard Matt Smith Fan and don't like the NEW DR at all  hahaha   I'm so flippant  

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  ...  9  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum