Re: Any good sites out there?

from SerenityGuruofLove on 08/03/2015 01:28 PM

Go to Hell 

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 07/31/2015 09:23 AM

In case you had not noticed , I'd left you alone until you started GOSSIPING out in PUBLIC 

(not been on any of your posts on Amirite , nor have I made any comments to you)

You spill over everywhere , you did it on SH and now you do it on Amirite , you may want to let everyone know 
your Life Story  (GET A GREAT COUNSELLOR BTW , YOU NEED ONE , YOU'LL STOP SPILLING OVER, WHICH IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW , YOU NEED TO PUT A LID ON THINGS BECAUSE SOME WILL HURT YOU AND TAKE ADVANTAGE)

NOT EVERYONE IS AS KIND OR AS COMPASSIONATE AS JULE-SY YA KNOW , OR ME FOR THAT MATTER 

(you think your the only one who has had it bad "pftf" I could tell you things that would make your Blood run cold) 

Keep me out of your damn! GOSSIP (you got caught out, purely by chance) they do say reap what you sow Ang 

(I know damn! well you're the type to take it to PM because you've done it with Me) WITH THIS INCIDENT WITH BILL , ONLY TOO THRILLED TO FILL ME IN ON THE DETAILS YOU WERE , HAVE IT ALL IN PRINT BEFORE YOU LIE 

OH TOO LATE YOU JUST HAVE 

BTW  I DELIBERATELY DID NOT MENTION HIS NAME BECAUSE THE GUY IS NOT HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF , UNLIKE ME 

Jule-sy is my friend to btw and has been for MANY YEARS and I have always been there for her , why do you think I sorted this thing out with Bill (was so thrilled She finally came to Amirite) and that YOU her Bestie had her there to 

I did not want Jule-sy to leave Amirite because of him and I told him to DROP THE SUBJECT EVERY TIME HE BROUGHT EITHER OF YOU UP , EITHER ON POSTS OR IN PM 

You and I no longer need to have anything to do with each other 
that suits me fine tbh but if you make your friends choose 

How good a friend are you Ang ? 

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 07/30/2015 10:10 PM

btw  I knew what you have been saying for a while but thought it was just between you and Jule-sy  
so left it well alone , didn't think you'd be airing this out in Public 

I only came across this by pure chance  

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 07/30/2015 10:06 PM

You wanna think twice before telling Lies Ang about Me 
I tried to be a friend to both you and Jule-sy
I said absolutely nothing to deserve this
I was discreet , fair and completely unbias in dealing with the 3 of you 
I don't know why I help People sometime's , they can prove to be such a disappointment at times  

Think on because I have proof of what was said between the 3 of us and I will screen grab it

Serenity  *thought you were a friend , what in the Hell did IO do to deserve the knife in my Back*  

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: What Creature can you relate to the most , I am a Wolf , fiercely protective "Grrrrrrr"

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/18/2015 07:59 PM

lolz  ok Amber 

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

What type of ornaments do you collect , I collect Fallen Angels , Skulls , Vampires and Death

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/17/2015 09:01 PM

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

What Creature can you relate to the most , I am a Wolf , fiercely protective "Grrrrrrr"

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/17/2015 08:56 PM

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Tell me something about a friend you lost from SH , something they did that made you smile

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/17/2015 08:51 PM

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page