HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/13/2015 02:05 AM

Hey!! Jan Thanks for Partying with Ang babe 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to come by & wish me a happy birthday that was sweet of ya'll.
Thanks so CoastLady, Transqusta, EternalSailorSol, Yuffie, John, Cezar, Amber, JohnnyR, Dandydon (the gif of Steve was funny, thanks!), Tiffanee, HMarie, Caitlyn & DoctorWho, loved your pics BTW Doc, & Freeranger, what do you mean an Ang over?, just curious.
Yeah I wasn't here for the shutdown, I came on the next day which was my birthday, the 4th. It was disappointing but no, it didnt ruin my birthday, had a good one but then any day I spend with my daughter is a good one & my dad bought me a chili burger, I had been wanting one for a while but thats was about it, nothing special but I didn't need anything more.
Hey JohnT, my buddy, I hope you are doing good & I always remember your daughter in my prayers, I hope she is still recovering well, I think I sent you a message when I accepted your request, good to see & hear from you!
Thanks to RogueLoner, loved the song, it was very sweet of you, you handsome man!
Thanks to everyone again, haven't had a party since I was a girl, really appreciate everything!
Ok time for cake, plenty for everyone!!

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 02:06 AM.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from Ang on 06/13/2015 05:53 AM

Thanks Marianne, you are so sweet & I love the flowers, did you remember how much I love flowers from SH? It was actually that night when I found out or at least late evening but yes I had a good birthday everyday with my daughter are my favorites, we always enjoy one another's company & my dad bought me a chilli burger, I had wanted one for a while for some reason. So it was a good day, I was very shocked & disappointed when SH closed down, & even more frustrated by the fact that they wouldn't even respond to our questions.
Thanks to MyOwnHero & Roadie too! Loved the gif of the lizard!
And Thanks to Jan, that was a cute pic, it was very sweet of you!

And last but certainly not least, my best friend Jules, thank you so much for your wishes even though you gave them to me on my birthday you are so sweet & wonderful & have been such a good friend & am so happy you joined us here! Especially me, YAY!!! The best birthday present you could have given me!!

GuruShel

65, male

Level 3 - Debater

from GuruShel on 06/13/2015 05:53 AM

Happy Birthday ANG

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/13/2015 06:55 AM

Thanks Shel! Love your cutie pies there!

peapod
Deleted user

from peapod on 06/14/2015 02:49 AM

Hi Ang!  I was just checking my messages here and found out you had a birthday!  I'm so sorry my birthday wishes for you are late here, but I sure hope you really had a fabulous birthday!! ♥

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/14/2015 04:26 AM

Oh that's ok Peapod, we had alot going on at this time. But thank you all the same, it is always appreciated when coming from a friend, you are very sweet to take the time out to say so. 
And yes, it was a good one, I spent it with my daughter for the most part & my dad bought me a chilli burger & that's what I wanted so I was a happy lady! 

Lady

-, female

Level 7 - Critic

from Lady on 06/14/2015 04:42 PM

Being kicked off SH wasn't a very nice birthday, but I'm certainly glad you had a nice one!  Maggie just popped up to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANG!

Maggie_in_the_dandelions.jpg

Lady - formerly SH Eastedie

Reply Edited on 06/14/2015 04:44 PM.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/14/2015 06:15 PM

Thanks Lady & the dog is sooo cute! I hope you have a lovely day!

TasselLady

58, female

Level 3 - Debater

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 08:20 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  May you have many more to come and may they all be happy!

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/14/2015 11:55 PM

Thanks Tasselady! 

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum