Search for posts by ConcernedAmerican2015

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last Search found 13 matches:

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Which policy failure will Barrack Obama be most remembered for(please be specific), and is there any fixing his legacy this late in the game?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/12/2015 04:25 AM

If you are not going to be honest and stop blaming the Republicans for his utter incompetence, we can't have any meaningful dialogue.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Will we see voters begin to gravitate to candidates like Paul or Cruz in the coming election year?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/12/2015 04:07 AM

I'd say with as many scandals as Hillary is juggling; and the word association which is following Jeb Bush like a bad luck curse, that voters will begin to at least hear the political positions of other contenders.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Which policy failure will Barrack Obama be most remembered for(please be specific), and is there any fixing his legacy this late in the game?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/10/2015 06:08 PM

@- ProudSaul, That is hysterical, Obama has no policy failures, I have heard it all now.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Is the liberal left destroying our nation?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/10/2015 06:04 PM

Marriage is the union of one man and one woman, abortion is murder, Birth Control is the business of the woman and spouse.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Do you think Neanderthals will be fighting with the Mordern Humans if they are alive?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/10/2015 02:44 AM

No.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Is the liberal left destroying our nation?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/09/2015 08:39 PM

The left is constantly propagating, and drafting policy to further suppress the religious freedoms of others; while expressly and vehemently defending that which is immoral. It is the left whom prop up the gays and other sexually deviant varieties, so yes, they are destroying our nation by there willful obstruction of anything conservative.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Do you want a poll option for your discussion?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/09/2015 03:55 PM

Agreed, that is a good feel for how people react to certain questions.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Do you accept Jason Feffer's reason for disabling the user login on SH?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/09/2015 03:53 PM

I find it highly suspicious.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Which policy failure will Barrack Obama be most remembered for(please be specific), and is there any fixing his legacy this late in the game?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/09/2015 01:13 PM

It is my opinion,(only conjecture) that Obama will be most remembered for his affordable care act; and not in a good way. His legacy is kaput.
Although he has had many, many failures as President, I think Obamacare will go down as one of the worst failures of any Presidency. As for a legacy, he has nothing to tout. His withdrawl of troops from Iraq; fail. His failure to provide security to ambassadors in conflict nations; fail. Don't even get me started again on Obamacare; utter fail.

It would appear to me that his entire Presidency has been a series of incompetent failures, and he will be remembered as the worst President this nation has ever elected.

ConcernedAm...

44, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Why is Rand Paul being ignored by the media?

from ConcernedAmerican2015 on 06/09/2015 01:04 PM

With growing support and many common sense ideals, Rand Paul has been relatively untouched by most major news outlets. My opinion notwithstanding, I wonder if it has to do with his ability to beat Hillary Clinton in the coming Presidential Election. While folks like Mike Huckabee being covered in the mainstream media, I certainly think it is cause for concern.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page