Search for posts by stanley

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last Search found 44 matches:

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Any way to delete sodahead account after being locked out?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 02:48 AM

The people who created Sodahead were entrepreneurs.  They created Sodahead to prove to someone that they were movers and shakers.  Said "wonderperson" recognized that they had indeed proved their worth at creating an interactive site and moved them on to the land of being paid good money for their smarts.  Sodahead lost (because it was free and didn't rake in profits) and the creators knew that everything costs money and sodaheads didn't.  Sodaheads actually thought they could access a site for free (I mean are they ingenues or what?)

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Reality Check

from stanley on 07/02/2015 02:39 AM

How do you think this site funds itself?

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Do you think this site is a good sodahead repalcment?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 02:11 AM

yes. It costs money to host a site such as this.  Let's be grateful.

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

What does "the state" mean to you?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 01:42 AM

The only problem with Obamacare is focused on the term "the state".  I assume it means the federal state governent, but many have claimed that "the state" means an individual state.  But to me the term 'the state" means the federal term of "the state" meaning the control of the government.  Can someone shed any light?

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 01:35 AM

I'd like to live in a state that had marshes.  Because I love birds.  wading birds/

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: The Supreme Court will not use the Constitution

from stanley on 07/02/2015 01:28 AM

we have a mix of scotuses.  Yet they're supposed to be no wing whatsoever.  I don't think many people realize this.  Their job is not to pander. Their job is to uphold the constitution and veer to protecting the public.

The constitution doesn't answer some of the minutiae of today's questions.  The Supreme Court then goes by wht's tat's the best outcome for the country.  That's their job.  If you don't agree with it get yourself on the Supreme Court.  It's that easy.

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: The NRA has never shot anybody, why do they get the blame for crazy non-NRA members killing people? Guns don't kill people crazy people do.

from stanley on 07/02/2015 12:28 AM

One question needs to be asked: does the NRA get any kickbacks from gun manufacturers?

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What Is Your Favorite Old Movie?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 12:24 AM

What Ever Happened To Baby Jane

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Do you think Fef deleting all his website users with the stroke of a button seem somewhat odd? Something doesn't seem right about that.

from stanley on 07/02/2015 12:13 AM

Hi Frog. No I don't think it's odd.  Follow the money.  What I do think is odd is that there was no warning.  The only reason why I can imagine there was no warning is that sodahead wanted to enlist as many of the old subscribers as possible to their new site.  But hey, he's an entrepreneur.  It's the business of America to be an entrepreneur and to follow the money.  We have to accept that.  I don't know who set up this website (do you?) but at least some of us old friends can still get together.  It's just not marketed that well and I think there are many out there who don't know about this site.  Now you may be bummed that I'm back (flaca: logged on as stanley (don't ask: it's a long story) but aren't you deliriously happy you haven't gotten rid of your old friend flaca lOL?

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Why do you think girls reach puberty earlier now?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 12:08 AM

I read that puberty comes earlier if nutrition is at a peak.  And nutrition is at a peak. But it could have something to do with the ads for tampons etc. that make young girls ask" what'd dat?"

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page