Search for posts by stanley

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last Search found 44 matches:

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

What's Trump's REAL motive? (we know he PRETENDS to be dumb)

from stanley on 07/13/2015 04:31 AM

He doesn't want to be President. We all know that. I've got my own thoughts on what he's actually up to. Let's hear your ideas.

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Which is your favorite old show?

from stanley on 07/11/2015 06:04 AM

Fringe

and

Firefly (short though it was)

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Poll: Independents Will Soon Outnumber Republicans and Democrats Combined

from stanley on 07/11/2015 05:51 AM

The American populus is waking up to the history of manipulation, not just by parties but by the media.  This can ony be a good thing.  What's so great about wearing  a badge that says "I belong to this group?"  Better to say: I vote depending upon what's presented at the time.  I'm liking the new American voter more and more...

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Endangered Wildlife

from stanley on 07/11/2015 05:46 AM

One day our time will go down in history as the era that allowed so many beautiful creatures to go extinct.  Why?  Because we (humans) just had to exploit every habitat everywhere for our own profit, regardless.  The sad part is, there is no answer.  You can't tell an African desperate to feed his family that it is wrong to make $1 joining a group that hunts a rhino so that it's horn can be marketed as an aphrodisiac.  There is no answer.  Most big creatures WILL die out in our or the next generation's time. And so, Philip K Dick's question "do androids dream of electric sheep" will become a real question.

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Climate "scientists" caught falsifying data AGAIN

from stanley on 07/11/2015 05:40 AM

Has anyone reported the percentage of scientists who haven't been found to falsify data compared to those who have?

I'm sure it would be 95-5.  Ah but the squeaky wheel always get's oiled, and the ones that are working well never get any accolade.

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Do you think the old SodaHead manager and other employees, should be punished by the law or something else?

from stanley on 07/11/2015 05:37 AM

No.  It was free for years.  Therefore there was no "contract" legally.  By law you have to show an injury to bring a lawsuit right?

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Why is Rand Paul being ignored by the media?

from stanley on 07/11/2015 05:35 AM

Well he doesn't seem to chime in much on key issues and in the past he's said one thing and then later the opposite.  But more importantly (and this goes for all of the candidates) what are you running on, and if you say this or that should be done, or be different, outine specifically what you would do.

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What historical event/events do you find the most interesting?

from stanley on 07/11/2015 05:25 AM

agreed.  All countries have their Orwellian version of "The Ministry of Truth".

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Should TN new law OK for anyone to break car window to rescue dog/person in high heat spread to other states?

from stanley on 07/08/2015 02:37 AM

A 75 degree day can create 160 degrees inside a car.  TN passes a law that allows any member of the public to break a window to rescue an animal and/or person without personal liability for the damage.  About time?  And should this extend across the US?

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Any way to delete sodahead account after being locked out?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 02:50 AM

can I ask you one question (which any court would ask you) did it cost you any money?  Are you harmed by it closing down financially?  So you're admitting that it was free and you weren't business savvy enough to learn that old phrase "there's no such thing as a free lunch" and feel violated?  Get a grip.  This is America.  It runs on money.  Face it, or move abroad.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page