Search for posts by Brian

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last Search found 30 matches:

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Where did you meet your spouse/SO? How did you meet? How long have ya'll been together now?

from Brian on 06/30/2015 04:14 PM

At work, and we have been married for more than 15 yrs now. 2nd marriges for us both

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Is the liberal left destroying our nation?

from Brian on 06/30/2015 01:47 PM

Thanks Johnny, you taking the time to actually reply is worth far more than a few raves.......but the raves are kinda fun aren't they

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

Is Greece the beginning of the end ?

from Brian on 06/29/2015 05:37 PM

With the country of Greece on the verge of colaspe, there is a very good chance that this may be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back This could start a chain reaction that knocks down the financial house of cards that has been built over the last few years.

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Brian on 06/29/2015 05:25 PM

Thanks for the compliment ozzyboy  nice to know someone is actually reading what i write

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Brian on 06/29/2015 05:23 PM

Thanks Lady

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Brian on 06/28/2015 11:45 AM

Cat you  are right about who is actually behind whats being done to our country. I remember hearing a speach by Hubert Humphrey who at the time of that particular speech was considered to be a huge Liberal.

But the interesting thing to note here is that his speech sounded like it could have been written by Ronald Reagan. it had a very patiotic tone, with referances to God and the need for a sound family unit and lower taxes and much much more.

I think the Liberals of the 1950's & 60's were over taken by the communist progressives and I think that started in earnest after the '68 Democratic presidential convention.  After that things really began to change for the Democrat party and the traditional Liberal Philosophy.

The same thing has happened to the Republican party. We no longer have a two party system any more. What we have are actors who play their "parts" at election time. Then when the dust has settled they all go about forwarding the Progressive movement a little farther up the playing field.   

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Brian on 06/27/2015 01:44 PM

How so Billy J ? In just the last 50 yrs Liberal polices have brought about more change to this country since it's founding. What Consevtive policies have been passed that have done anything, sadly I can't think of any. LBJ's Great Society was not only passed but it has been expanded to the point that we have spent 15 trillion tax dollars trying to eliminate poverty in this country and yet we have more people living below the ever rising "poverty line" than ever.

We have passed abortion rights, homosexual marriage, we reaise the minimum wage in the face of all logic, tax business at rates higher than any other industrilized nantion.

We have passed evironmental laws that go well beyond protecting the environment to the point where it is impossable to start or maintain a profitable business anymore.

We have passed a "health care law" that has nothing to do with healtcare, and is costing Americans billions higher insurance premiums.

In essence liberal policies have been winning across the board for a very long time now so if the country is deemed to be in a mess right now it hasn't been because of consevative policy.   

Reply Edited on 06/27/2015 01:45 PM.

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Brian on 06/27/2015 01:19 PM

I think the "Liberal Left" is and has been engaged in a long and on-going effort to create their vision of a manmade utopia apart from the Creator. And in so doing they will destroy, tear down or remake what ever they believe is necessary to acheive that goal.

The evidence is in the things you see that left vehemently supports or rail against. Christian believers are now openly being pushed to the top of their "hit list" as the cause of all the worlds troubles. The funny thing is this precisely what the Christian Bible predicted would happen in the end days as mankind races headlong to his ulitimate fate, So the Liberal Left is actually fullfilling Bible prophecy and they don't even know it     

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Was there a time when you was perfectly happy?

from Brian on 06/27/2015 01:01 PM

The only time I can think of where I could have been considered to be perfectly happy was when I was in my mothers womb, once I left there itsbeen a crap-shoot 

Brian

68, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Cameron Claims Islam Is A Religion Of Peace? Is It Really/

from Brian on 06/27/2015 12:56 PM

Islam is a religion of peace in the same way a rat is a German shepard. Anatomically they both have the same basic features, a head, four legs etc. However that is where the similarity ends.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page