Who would you vote for out of this combined list of Democrats and Republicans for President of the USA in 2016?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

ConcernedVoter

66, male

Level 2 - Loudmouth

Who would you vote for out of this combined list of Democrats and Republicans for President of the USA in 2016?

from ConcernedVoter on 06/26/2015 07:17 AM

Just like the title says: "Who would you vote for out of this combined list of Democrats and Republicans for President of the USA in 2016?"
Joe Biden
Jeb Bush
Ben Carson
Lincoln Chafee
Chris Christie
Hillary Clinton
Ted Cruz
Carly Florina
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
John Kasich
Martin O'Malley
Ron Paul
Rick Perry
Marco Rubio
Bernie Sanders
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Scott Walker
Jim Webb

TheWoods

9, male

Level 3 - Debater

Re: Who would you vote for out of this combined list of Democrats and Republicans for President of the USA in 2016?

from TheWoods on 06/29/2015 08:59 PM

Ted Cruz

Get the U.S. out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the U.S.

JohnnyRudick

94, male

Level 9 - Commentator

Re: Who would you vote for out of this combined list of Democrats and Republicans for President of the USA in 2016?

from JohnnyRudick on 06/29/2015 10:56 PM

So far - My vote is for Ted Cruz.
We will see how this all pans out and I will decide again.

GET US OUT!

murph1965

77, female

Level 1 - Innovator

from murph1965 on 08/21/2015 12:26 AM

Haven't made up my mind, but like Fiorina, Cruz, Walker, "The Donald," and "The Doctor." 

stanley

66, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from stanley on 08/21/2015 06:35 AM

I think Hillary will point out all the republicans who also had private servers.  But she will be exonnerated because the stuff she had on the server was sent to her as a copy: i.e. CC.  And the other people on the list had high clearnance which means it's not wrong.  If we can't trust our own security clearances that's not her fault.  Unless something is marked "Confidential" it's not confidential.

We all know it's a deal to scupper Hillary.  But she knows enough about other ways to scupper others who have done exactly the same thing on the other side.  Will they suffer the same consequences?  Let's see.

Attacking Hillary is just a ruse to deplete her in the election.  Any thinking person knows this.  But right now Hillary doesn't have to do anything because the GOP is scuppering itself.  And we all know, deep down, that Trump actually wants to kill the GOP because they're a bunch of toads with no new ideas, and he actually wants Hillary to win.  The GOP haven't figured this out yet, which means they're pretty unintelligent.  Trump, if he does become president will walk back almost everything he is saying on the pulpit.  Because he is not more powerful that the Constitution of the Supreme Court.  Get a grip people.

Yami_no_KoHime

24, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from Yami_no_KoHime on 09/08/2015 01:35 AM

Everyone but Sanders. 

-Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone

phoenix2015

31, male

Level 1 - Innovator

from phoenix2015 on 10/05/2015 08:53 AM

Absolutely not. They are all box office. Okay the fat guy in my profile picture, Carly Fiorina, Trump of course, none of the Democrats, and Ted Cruz. They are all entertaining but none of them would get my vote.

« Back to forum