What do you want in this site to attract you more often?

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

stanley

66, female

Level 6 - Agitator

What do you want in this site to attract you more often?

from stanley on 09/06/2015 09:19 AM

We have a new site but it seems so many don't return.  Let's find out why.  Do you have the time to give us your input?

I for one have found that on some threads the latest are under "last" when they should be shown as the first.  That could help.

The most recent posts need to be placed at the front. duh!!

If you have a reason why you come here infrequently pls tell the site.  We can only design a better site with input.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: What do you want in this site to attract you more often?

from Ang on 09/06/2015 11:35 AM

yeah I pointed that out on my questions & most recently for some reason, it was reverted back to the way it was when I joined so I have no idea!

ken

61, male

Level 19 - Chief Opinionator

from ken on 09/06/2015 08:59 PM

i would like it to be easier to input videos from youtube like the old system

mrhungry1455

45, male

Level 4 - Idealist

from mrhungry1455 on 10/18/2015 11:57 AM

First off find out why google search doesn't imiadtly show xsodahead when typed.Only shows old soda head 👎.Most importantly I would like to hear from educated people not scared to speak truth and not betty Crocker 2015 as score leader.Also payed individuals who open the doors to real topics no one talks about like conspiracy and police corruption.

lovita

73, female

Level 5 - Activist

from lovita on 10/31/2015 04:26 AM

I'd like to be able to be able to have access to GOOGLE IMAGES/VIDEOS like the old site.  It was so much easier to include photos/videos/greetings with our comments.  I miss that here.

Would it be possible for this new site to add GOOGLE IMAGES/VIDEOS/GREETINGS for us?

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 10/31/2015 07:19 AM

I totally agree but doubt that they will add that cause Google would probably want too much money from them & we can google pics & use them for free. That's what I understand anyways.

cabagepatch

59, female

Level 1 - Innovator

from cabagepatch on 11/01/2015 05:19 PM

Not sure if it is possible but I would love to put my own background images and picks and quotes on my page like the old Sodahead.

Jules
Deleted user

from Jules on 11/01/2015 06:40 PM

I'd like to see some "Brainiacs" come up with some excellent questions that can peak interests enough to bring many ppl to this site.       Also it would be great if this site was fashioned alot like the old Sodahead was because there were many features there that made it fun to visit the site.   There are many elements that could be used here and this place could be more successful.

Coming here there isn't a whole lot of activity and that isn't fun. 

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from Bozette on 11/13/2015 05:28 PM

The main reason I am seldom here is that you cannot reply directly to another user.  I don't want to simply post my opinion or read others opinions.  I want to be able to interact with others on threads.  

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 11/13/2015 09:43 PM

Is it possible to arrange for direct answers or comments to posts and to add, for instance, a kind of "like" or "nice" to comments, posts, pictures?

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum