Search for posts by TasselLady

Search found 10 matches:

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: How many sexual partners you had in your lifetime?

from TasselLady on 06/29/2015 04:14 PM

Enough that I have learned from my mistakes. 

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: Any old-fashioned recipes, please?

from TasselLady on 06/29/2015 04:03 PM

That looks good!

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: what is your current points and level in this website?

from TasselLady on 06/21/2015 08:06 PM

About 220 or so.  I really don't care.  Just online to pester everybody!

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: How old are you?

from TasselLady on 06/15/2015 03:01 PM

I can't remember when I was 19!!!  LOL!  I'm almost 50 now.

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

I LOST ALL OF MY RAVE POINTS!!!!!!!!

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 09:43 PM

Karma.jpg

I don't know about anybody else who was from Sodahead,  but it just occurred to me that I worked years to get the amount of rave points I had.  I had over 40,000 raves, and now I lost them all like they never existed.  Sodahead treated us horribly, and they never should have been allowed to drop us in the manner that they did. 

It goes to show you that some people just have no respect for anyone else except maybe themselves.  Sorry guys.  I'm thoroughly ticked off!!!!  But I know that what goes around comes around!!! 

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: Do you think the old SodaHead manager and other employees, should be punished by the law or something else?

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 09:39 PM

I think they should be punished for being stupid.  They treated all their Sodaheaders like crap and dumped us all without warning.  I hope they all get what's coming to them, and I hope nothing good.  Karma can be a bitch as they say!!  

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: If you have a pet that has hair or fur, do you brush the pet's hair?

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 09:36 PM

I don't have a dog but my friends do.  She's a Golden Retriever and sheds alot.  Sometimes when I go over I brush her fur out.  It's crazy how much comes out.  What's funny is that small birds collect it and use it to build their nests!  LOL!

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: Any advice of how to sleep better when it is hot outside?

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 09:33 PM

I found that either you can get a portable air conditioning unit which is a good bet and doesn't cost alot, or you can put a fan on and close windows and blinds to keep the cool air in.  I did that when I didn't have air conditioning at the time.  It will make the room feel cooler.  Sometimes I have trouble sleeping even WITH my air conditioning.  Hope that helps a bit!

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: If you are religious, what about your religion would you change?

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 09:27 PM

I'm a Catholic Christian.  But the only thing that bothers me about it is the Annulment process.  I feel that if two people cannot remain married that they need to split if no reconiciliation is possible.

While I understand why the Catholic Church does this (they believe that marriage is a sacrament and can't be broken unless it doesn't meet criteria of a sacramental marriage), it's unfair to many who feel they shouldn't have to be stuck tied to someone they no longer can be with.  I believe that they need to change their stance on this because it is too restrictive.  Other than that I'm happy with the Catholic faith in general.  I've always been bothered by the "no divorce" thing.   

TasselLady

59, female

Level 3 - Debater

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 08:20 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  May you have many more to come and may they all be happy!

« Back to previous page