I think the link should be seen.

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

cattastrophy

79, male

Level 3 - Debater

I think the link should be seen.

from cattastrophy on 07/01/2015 12:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PVp8oFgR3E8

It is obvious that OBAMA has all the suckers he needs to become what he wants. And that is A SON OF A BITCH, he has acted like a child that didn't get his own way and doest it in the name of "JUSTICE" and EQUALITY and FAIRNESS.

Fairness to who? Equality to who? Justice for WHO?

He has given the homos their way A MINORITY GROUP because HE feels it is the "right thing to do" He has removed our choices because HE feel it is the "RIGHT THING TO DO" With the ACA it was the MINORITY that won not the MAJORITY.

He feels that common core education is the "RIGHT THING TO DO". THE SON OF A BITCH HAS TURNED THIS COUNTRY BACK 239 YEARS AND EDUCATION BACK TO THE DAYS OF THE STONE AGE. He has taken our religious freedoms from us and now there is a bill being authored in Congress to rememove even more of our 2nd amendment rights.

WHEN IS HE GOING TO STOP?

Reply Edited on 07/01/2015 12:20 AM.

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: I think the link should be seen.

from Joe61 on 09/13/2015 10:25 PM

When the "We The People", decide thast enough is enough and rise up and and start doing something about it enmass....nothing in this world comes free and talk is the cheapest commodity in anyones war chest.  No, government has taken any heed of what the people want until they have risen and started to push back....

stanley

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: I think the link should be seen.

from stanley on 09/14/2015 06:23 AM

I think people have short memories.  And they also think erroneously that presidents control America.  They don't.  Surely anyone with half a brain knows this.  We've had a meltdown with everything in disarray, and a new president that was given a plate of absolute shite to start with.  And they think they could do any better?

During two terms, Obama has taken us from a meltdown into a growing economy.  Yeah remember all those antiObamaists who said the dollar would no longer be the world currency. Were they right?  NOPE.  It's till the world currency.  They were WRONG.  Guess why?  because they didn't do their homeowrk.  They didn't notice that China had fake cities that were empty and hadoverextended loans.  They didn't pay attention.  But others did.  And guess what China has gone down and the Dollar is still the only trusted currency (other than the pound).  They waxed lyrical about how it was going down, but they were wrong.

The only burgeoning nation right now is America.  They are the only land that other countries trust in.  The dollar is still king.  They wanted to hate on their own land, but they lost.

« Back to forum