Which TV show do you like best? West Wing or Without A Trace or Women's Murder Club?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Which TV show do you like best? West Wing or Without A Trace or Women's Murder Club?

from Ang on 07/16/2015 07:55 AM

Which TV show do you like best out of these 3?
West Wing
West_Wing.jpg 

Without A Trace
Without_A_Trace.jpg 

Women's Murder Club
Womens_Murder_Club_cast.jpg 

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: Which TV show do you like best? West Wing or Without A Trace or Women's Murder Club?

from Ang on 07/16/2015 08:00 AM

Women's Murder Club was such a good show, another stupid cancellation but as much as I liked that show & I really did like it, I love Rizzoli & Isles. I watched West Wing, it was pretty good & I never watched Without A Trace but would like to some day, not sure if they wrapped it up or not.

ken

61, male

Level 19 - Chief Opinionator

Re: Which TV show do you like best? West Wing or Without A Trace or Women's Murder Club?

from ken on 07/17/2015 01:31 AM

The West Wing Was One Of The Best Shows Ever Made Especially When Rob Lowe Was On It, I LIked Without A Trace Never Saw OtherThe_West_Wing_III.jpeg

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/17/2015 02:27 AM

I liked it but it makes me mad at the same time cause of how our own government is run makes me sad & mad at the same time. Thanks again Ken!

« Back to forum