Which TV show do you like best? New Adventures of Old Christine or Numbers or Prison Break?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Which TV show do you like best? New Adventures of Old Christine or Numbers or Prison Break?

from Ang on 07/15/2015 11:16 AM

Which TV show do you like best out of these 3?
New Adventures of Old Christine
New_Adventures_of_Old_Christine_cast.jpg

Numbers
Numbers-Charlie__Don_Epps.jpg 

Prison Break
Prison_Break_cast___2.jpg 

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: Which TV show do you like best? New Adventures of Old Christine or Numbers or Prison Break?

from Ang on 07/15/2015 11:19 AM

Prison Break, I didn't watch it when it was on, didn't want to but my sister had bugged me since it was on about watching & I never did & then in 2011, I was looking for something to watch & she suggested it again & I watched it & it turned out pretty good. I haven't watched the other two, I did see 2 episodes of Old Christine but was never impressed.

Honeyrose

62, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: Which TV show do you like best? New Adventures of Old Christine or Numbers or Prison Break?

from Honeyrose on 07/15/2015 11:19 AM

New Adventures of Old Christine936full-the-new-adventures-of-old-christine-poster.jpg

Laurel Hoberg

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/15/2015 08:07 PM

The few episodes I did see I could relate to some things but her relationship with her brother was a little creepy, LOL! Thanks for replying Laurel!

« Back to forum