Which TV show do you like best? NCIS:New Orleans or Perception or Person of Interest?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Which TV show do you like best? NCIS:New Orleans or Perception or Person of Interest?

from Ang on 07/24/2015 06:28 AM

Which TV show do you like the best out of these 3?
NCIS:New Orleans
NCIS_New_Orleans.jpg

Perception
Perception.jpg

Person of Interest
Person_Of_Interest___2.jpg

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: Which TV show do you like best? NCIS:New Orleans or Perception or Person of Interest?

from Ang on 07/24/2015 06:45 AM

Love Person of Interest the best!
Person Of Interest 

Reply Edited on 07/24/2015 06:47 AM.

ken

61, male

Level 19 - Chief Opinionator

Re: Which TV show do you like best? NCIS:New Orleans or Perception or Person of Interest?

from ken on 07/25/2015 10:36 PM

I Like Person Of Interest The Best (Hope They Bring Back Sarah Sashi) Followed Closely By NCIS NOPerson_Of_Interest_Cast_I.jpg

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/25/2015 10:49 PM

Oh I really like Sarah too, I heard they were bringing her back. I'm not watching the new NCIS & Perception is a little weird but we've watched it. Sarah is my favorite character, I would think as long as she's been gone, she would be different when she gets back, no telling what those people/kidnappers did to her. I like Root, played by Amy Acker too, she's the second pic. Thanks for replying again Ken!
Person_Of_Interest-Samantha_Shaw-Sarah_Shahi___12.jpg 

Person_Of_Interest-Root-Amy_Acker___5.jpg 

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/25/2015 10:57 PM

I liked the lady cop too, I hate they killed her off though. Gosh it doesn't seem like it's been on for years now. I forget, did John ever find out & kill the guy that killed her? This is really bizarre too but no kidding though, my daughter is involved in a program on Saturday mornings at our community college here & that lady that heads up the program, she looks almost exactly like the lady cop I was referring to above. I've got to take a pic with her, it's really uncanny, they could be twins!
Person_Of_Interest-Joss_Carter-Teraji_Hensen___4.jpg 

peacegirl

25, female

Level 4 - Idealist

from peacegirl on 08/18/2015 05:02 PM

Person of Interest, I love the guy from Lost!

« Back to forum