Any good sites out there?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: Any good sites out there?

from Ang on 07/29/2015 06:36 AM

No, he did it in private messages & it wasn't as bad as this one old man, he was really bad but he was worse with my friend, & we could block him but he sent me a few messages after that but I never answered & he got the message & he never bothered me on the polls but like I said he said worse to her but my friend is so nice, she let it go too many times but she finally got enough & put a stop to it, stopped talking to him that is but apparently after her not talking to him for over a month, he acts like nothing happened & just started talking to her again but she left the site cause he was talking about us to others, I don't know what all he said but have an idea that he was putting it all on me for her not talking to him instead of him making inappropriate comments to her. I'm just sad that she left the site cause him & another person was causing trouble. 

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 07/30/2015 10:06 PM

You wanna think twice before telling Lies Ang about Me 
I tried to be a friend to both you and Jule-sy
I said absolutely nothing to deserve this
I was discreet , fair and completely unbias in dealing with the 3 of you 
I don't know why I help People sometime's , they can prove to be such a disappointment at times  

Think on because I have proof of what was said between the 3 of us and I will screen grab it

Serenity  *thought you were a friend , what in the Hell did IO do to deserve the knife in my Back*  

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 07/30/2015 10:10 PM

btw  I knew what you have been saying for a while but thought it was just between you and Jule-sy  
so left it well alone , didn't think you'd be airing this out in Public 

I only came across this by pure chance  

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/30/2015 11:29 PM

I never said names so you are the one who has let everyone know that you are involved not me. I was also being discreet or I would have named names. I didn't but I didn't do it for anyone else but for my good friend who you also outed, that's not being discreet. Why you had to get in the middle of it, is the mystery to me. It's over so along with Bill, I'd rather for you to leave us alone as well.

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 07/31/2015 09:23 AM

In case you had not noticed , I'd left you alone until you started GOSSIPING out in PUBLIC 

(not been on any of your posts on Amirite , nor have I made any comments to you)

You spill over everywhere , you did it on SH and now you do it on Amirite , you may want to let everyone know 
your Life Story  (GET A GREAT COUNSELLOR BTW , YOU NEED ONE , YOU'LL STOP SPILLING OVER, WHICH IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW , YOU NEED TO PUT A LID ON THINGS BECAUSE SOME WILL HURT YOU AND TAKE ADVANTAGE)

NOT EVERYONE IS AS KIND OR AS COMPASSIONATE AS JULE-SY YA KNOW , OR ME FOR THAT MATTER 

(you think your the only one who has had it bad "pftf" I could tell you things that would make your Blood run cold) 

Keep me out of your damn! GOSSIP (you got caught out, purely by chance) they do say reap what you sow Ang 

(I know damn! well you're the type to take it to PM because you've done it with Me) WITH THIS INCIDENT WITH BILL , ONLY TOO THRILLED TO FILL ME IN ON THE DETAILS YOU WERE , HAVE IT ALL IN PRINT BEFORE YOU LIE 

OH TOO LATE YOU JUST HAVE 

BTW  I DELIBERATELY DID NOT MENTION HIS NAME BECAUSE THE GUY IS NOT HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF , UNLIKE ME 

Jule-sy is my friend to btw and has been for MANY YEARS and I have always been there for her , why do you think I sorted this thing out with Bill (was so thrilled She finally came to Amirite) and that YOU her Bestie had her there to 

I did not want Jule-sy to leave Amirite because of him and I told him to DROP THE SUBJECT EVERY TIME HE BROUGHT EITHER OF YOU UP , EITHER ON POSTS OR IN PM 

You and I no longer need to have anything to do with each other 
that suits me fine tbh but if you make your friends choose 

How good a friend are you Ang ? 

HegeMarie
Deleted user

from HegeMarie on 07/31/2015 04:46 PM

All right, there is some bad history here that I know nothing about.
I'm just gonna sneak out and pretend I didn't see this.

Jules
Deleted user

from Jules on 07/31/2015 04:59 PM

Serenity I looked over this conversation and she didn't say anything damaging from what I could see.  She said the truth concerning that dreadful guy who is obviously Bi-Polar or Scizo.  He turned on you now so that should be proof that he is a monster and was the one doing all of the lying and carrying tales.

I don't want to hear any more.  Let's all leave the past in the past and it's better not to talk about issues on the open forum and everyone should go to the private messages which is better for that where others aren't dragged into it.  It's obvious now that anyone who knows certain ppl can run with the poll picking up on the conversation.  Enough is enough.
  I am about to leave here without hesitations and I don't go to the polls for that reason, nothing to keep me here to be honest. 

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 08/01/2015 02:53 AM

You are the one who outed everyone, I didn't name names & I haven't lied about anything, I don't know what your problem is! Well I'm done with the whole thing & BTW, I think I'm a pretty good friend of Jules & I care about is as long as she thinks so. See she doesn't have to convince me how Bill was & is cause I believed her from the start & tried to protect her from how he was with her so just leave us alone. It seems like you won't be satisfied until you run us off of every site, what's your problem? No don't answer that, cause I really don't care!

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from SerenityGuruofLove on 08/03/2015 01:28 PM

Go to Hell 

Jules
Deleted user

from Jules on 08/03/2015 05:20 PM

Hi "Hege", maybe you recognize me from SH.       Oh yeah when anyone makes friends on these sites what you see isn't always what you get!   I am sure you have found that out!  I had friended a few ppl on there and they turned on me before it shut down months ago so now I am leery about making friends because ppl get your trust then walk all over you when least expect it.           Backstabbers are all over the place which there is never any way to get around it but to keep silent.

Enjoy yourself if you can and try not to get caught up in the details of this one certain mess and the ppl concerned.
  It isn't worth your time, believe me!             Just a "head's up" though.

Have a good week!                =) 

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum