HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  9  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

SerenityGur...

52, female

Level 11 - Analyst

HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from SerenityGuruofLove on 06/11/2015 08:44 PM

REMEMBER WHEN YOU COMMENT SAY @ ?????  whoever you speak to .......OR I GET VERY CONFUSED   lolz 

Thanks Guys and Gals , Stay Awesome ..........SerenityLove 

I know this isn't SH but it's the thought that counts 
I think that must of been such a rotten thing to happen on your Birthday babe 
and I hope this will lift your Spirits a little 

Happy Birthday Ang , ya never thought you'd get one of my Partie's did ya  lolz 
minus the Strippers and Erotic sounding Cocktails  I'm afraid unless someone shows me how to post vids and gifs 
*wicked giggles*

*Super Big Birthday Hugs* 
Yuffie tried Bless her 

Reply Edited on 06/11/2015 08:47 PM.

coastlady

68, female

Level 4 - Idealist

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from coastlady on 06/11/2015 08:46 PM

I hope you had an awesome Birthday,

JohnT
Deleted user

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from JohnT on 06/11/2015 08:57 PM

So Ang your Birthday is the day day as mine June 3rd. I posted to Sister Jean that was a lousy thing to do on my Birthday. The site was working fine
in the morning, but when I came to login in the afternoon it was no longer working.
I hope you had a good day despite SH messing us over

Transquesta

45, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from Transquesta on 06/11/2015 09:17 PM

Have a Happy one, Ang!

Happy Birthday

Government kills

EternalSail...

37, female

Level 1 - Innovator

from EternalSailorSol on 06/11/2015 09:20 PM

Wishing you a Belated Birthday.

bday.png

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. 

Reply Edited on 06/11/2015 09:23 PM.

Yuffie

30, female

Level 5 - Activist

from Yuffie on 06/11/2015 09:24 PM

john

83, male

Level 2 - Loudmouth

from john on 06/11/2015 09:25 PM

Happy birthday belated.....have a great year ang....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 06/11/2015 09:34 PM

sounds like an Ang over

Cezar

-, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Cezar on 06/11/2015 09:47 PM

Happy Birthday.

Reply Edited on 06/11/2015 09:47 PM.

amberleechoo
Admin

29, female

Level 17 - Ambassador

from amberleechoo on 06/11/2015 10:02 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  9  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum