I LOST ALL OF MY RAVE POINTS!!!!!!!!

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

TasselLady

58, female

Level 3 - Debater

I LOST ALL OF MY RAVE POINTS!!!!!!!!

from TasselLady on 06/14/2015 09:43 PM

Karma.jpg

I don't know about anybody else who was from Sodahead,  but it just occurred to me that I worked years to get the amount of rave points I had.  I had over 40,000 raves, and now I lost them all like they never existed.  Sodahead treated us horribly, and they never should have been allowed to drop us in the manner that they did. 

It goes to show you that some people just have no respect for anyone else except maybe themselves.  Sorry guys.  I'm thoroughly ticked off!!!!  But I know that what goes around comes around!!! 

Yuffie

30, female

Level 5 - Activist

Re: I LOST ALL OF MY RAVE POINTS!!!!!!!!

from Yuffie on 06/14/2015 09:49 PM

Oh dont you hate that. After all these years and all the friends/raves,shot to hell in one second.

Tiffanee
Deleted user

from Tiffanee on 06/14/2015 10:40 PM

Yeah it all seems like a big waste of time now.

JohnT
Deleted user

from JohnT on 06/14/2015 10:47 PM

I have yet to go back and take a look. I am hoping they will go down the tubes as Karma for their poor treatment of everyone. No excuse for handling things like they did.

Dandydon

-, male

Level 7 - Critic

from Dandydon on 06/14/2015 10:50 PM

I honestly never kept up with any of those numbers for anything..

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Joe61 on 06/14/2015 10:58 PM

I am not bothered about have to start all over again......It's a big pain in the arse alright losing all the respect and friendships that I had built up over the years......But the bastards didn't even have the gumption to let anyone know, they where freezing us all out....after spending all those years contributing to their success......

Reply Edited on 06/14/2015 10:59 PM.

H.D.Rider

56, male

Level 4 - Idealist

from H.D.Rider on 06/14/2015 11:00 PM

I never kept up with my raves. I was on SH 6 1/2 years. I got kicked off last June as catch224u and came back as HD Rider.

GreatLakes

99, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from GreatLakes on 06/15/2015 12:21 AM

I think for many of being kicked off SH is a great loss....raves and all :(

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 06/15/2015 02:25 AM

Raves and points never meant a thing to me.  They still don't. 

I do miss some of the people, I don't miss the cliques and their annoying ways, and little wars they subjected others to.  To that end I'm glad their little rats nests got cleaned out collectively.  It took me no time to move on from that.  And yes, there's a comfort in knowing what you know when you've been on a website that long......along with it's rythym, but......I am not as affected as others.  Some of those who blocked me there, are here now, but they've been stripped of their little toy phasers which.....makes me laugh.
Who knows, at some point, I may rebuild certain walkways now crumbling there, with some of the bricks, rebuilding them here.  We'll see.

Myownhero

-, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Myownhero on 06/15/2015 02:50 AM

Was closing in fast on guru before the mass hosing.  I wonder if one could actually purchase the "technology that powers sodahead" to pick up where sodahead left off.  i sent them an email but of course got no response.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum