How much is your bond with your Dog? Try this test!

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Dan

30, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

How much is your bond with your Dog? Try this test!

from Dan on 06/26/2015 06:56 PM

Curious Dog

Take a piece of dog food and keep it close to your face and look at your dog.

How long can you make eye contact with your dog?

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: How much is your bond with your Dog? Try this test!

from corey on 06/29/2015 12:55 AM

LMAO     OK I think this is more accuratly How much do you trust your dog, not to bite your face off when chalenging your dog for food.

If that is a cockerspanial over 2 years old, your crazy.
 they have a reputation of spontaniously turning on their masters in this area.

I been bitten on my face by our 3 year old cockerspanial for simply puting my face against his ears in the winter. Few months after that he lunged at the back of a 3 year old girl, who was walking away from him. Thank got he hit end of hish leash.   We had to put him down, because of both incidents.    both completely unprovoked.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

lovita

73, female

Level 5 - Activist

from lovita on 10/27/2015 08:59 AM

I trained my dog to take "doggie treats" from my mouth from the time I adopted him at five (?) weeks old.   He's ten-years old now and I can still hold his treats in my mouth and he'll take the food and leave my lips intack.  (stop laughing!) 

His sister is another story......complete savage when it comes to any kind of food.   I think it's her mother's (my sister) fault.  My sister said she values her lips so there's no way she's going to hold ANY food near her face for her two dogs.  (both savages when it comes to lettuce and doggie treats).   My sister feeds our three dogs so she's the "KITCHEN MAMA."  I'm the clean-up crew so I'm "MAMA DOO DOO."  (our dogs are paper-trained) 

My dog sleeps with me and yes, I know my place:  THE EDGE OF THE BED.

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 11/14/2015 08:41 AM

Whether dog, cat, horse, bird, hamster, etc., whether pet or working animal, they can give so much joy to those who respect and appreciate them.

« Back to forum