Is This Another Attack On Christianity By The Avant Garde....

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

Is This Another Attack On Christianity By The Avant Garde....

from Joe61 on 06/22/2015 11:27 PM

"Last Days In The Desert"  which is a new movie starring  Ewan McGregor, playing Jesus and the devil.....Is this a sly roundabout way of portraying Jesus being a split personality nut job?

What do you think.   Good and evil: In new film Last Days In The Desert Ewan McGregor plays both Jesus Christ and the devil during an 'imagined chapter' from central character Yeshua's '40 days of fasting and praying in the desert.  'Or you can see him as another side of Yeshua perhaps, an embodiment of his doubt. He's there testing him into trying to suggest that his father doesn't love him, that his father's not interested in his struggle.'

JohnnyRudick

94, male

Level 9 - Commentator

Re: Is This Another Attack On Christianity By The Avant Garde....

from JohnnyRudick on 06/23/2015 03:10 AM

Yes, it sure is and I am sure this is only the tip of what is coming.
Hold on to your hats kiddies cause we have a rough ride on the way.

Gregaj7

61, male

Level 7 - Critic

Re: Is This Another Attack On Christianity By The Avant Garde....

from Gregaj7 on 06/23/2015 03:20 AM

As a Romans 10:9 Believer in the one true Christ Yeshua/Jesus, the Entertainment/Illuminati industry POV on Biblical events and Yahweh-God is aimed to do just one thing: Question your faith and, as a by-product, try to put you in fear.
These type of efforts actually strengthen me, since The Holy Spirit has poured the Bible in me in ways that still astound me.
Yahweh wants His children to mature, not to regress.  It's time for us, individually, to let The Holy Spirit refine us by the "fire" of the pressure of Spiritual warfare and stand in the authority already given to the Ekklesia (body) by all that Yeshua (Yahushua) did.  It's already done.  It's time for this to physically manifest through those willing to completely surrender to Him.  Apostle Paul (Saul of Tarsus) wrote "I die daily".

« Back to forum