Fear the Walking Dead

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Freeranger
Deleted user

Fear the Walking Dead

from Freeranger on 06/07/2015 01:54 AM

walkin

According to the site: "In this epic action packed The Walking Dead "companion series"/prequel, we learn how the zombie outbreak happens with a whole new cast and a lot of twist and turns throughout."  Coming to us Aug. 15.
So who's watching?  I will be.

Kat

-, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: Fear the Walking Dead

from Kat on 06/07/2015 02:00 AM

I don't have cable. I bought a season of the Walking Dead on dvd and gave them to a friend. I didn't care for it. I like zombie movies, but I don't really like series.

amberleechoo
Admin

29, female

Level 17 - Ambassador

from amberleechoo on 06/07/2015 12:39 PM

Oh, I didn´t know about it at all and I really want to watch it but it will probably take some time before they show it in my country. The walking dead is my favorite show!

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 06/07/2015 03:20 PM

Amber after each episode, maybe try Utube.....it's worth a shot.  They play episodes.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the new one.  I dont think they can replicate Walking Dead but.....we'll see. This new one will be a "pre-quel," so that means it happens before Walking Dead did and is supposed to illustrate how the whole zombie apocalypse began. 
One thing I like about it is that I haven't really seen more than a couple of actors that I recongize from other shows.  One is Michael Culditz (Abraham) from the fantastic HBO "Band of Brothers" series, and the other, Lennie James (Morgan), from one of my personal favorite shows, "Jericho."  How I wish Jericho was still alive, it was SO good.  I'm hoping still that it gets brought back.

Reply Edited on 06/07/2015 03:22 PM.

« Back to forum