If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

from Ang on 07/06/2015 04:13 AM

too cold for me there, I hate the snow & hate being cold! Thanks for replying TheWoods!

ken

61, male

Level 19 - Chief Opinionator

Re: If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

from ken on 07/06/2015 04:19 AM

i've never been to Hawaii but i think i would like living there

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/06/2015 04:29 AM

My mom has always wanted to go to Hawaii, not me, I don't like extreme heat, don't like beaches, don't like volcanos or being on an island in the middle of an ocean so Hawaii is not in the cards for me, LOL! Thanks for replying Ken!

lovita

73, female

Level 5 - Activist

from lovita on 11/04/2015 07:52 AM

San Francisco, Carmel or Cotswold, England. All beautiful places!    I don't know if I could handle the winter in the UK, but it sure would be better than high humidity 12-months of the year. 

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum