If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

from Ang on 06/30/2015 06:50 AM

spring_cherry_blossoms_galore_in_the_mountains.jpg

stanley

66, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

from stanley on 07/02/2015 01:35 AM

I'd like to live in a state that had marshes.  Because I love birds.  wading birds/

JohnnyRudick

94, male

Level 9 - Commentator

Re: If money wasn't an issue, because someone would buy you a house & give you the deed, what country/state would you want to live in?

from JohnnyRudick on 07/02/2015 03:45 AM

North West California or Western Oregon.

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 07/02/2015 04:30 AM

Maine coast

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/02/2015 05:05 AM

I love birds too, a passion I got from my grandma who passed away in 1989. I made my mom some bird collages, she loved it, the second one I found was pics that were very similar to two pics that my grandma had in her house for many years. Here they are. I hope that you find that perfect place someday & get to live there. Thanks for replying Stanley!

Cal14-1Jan-Cardinals.jpg

Cal14-8AUG-Cardinals__Cherry_Blossoms.jpg

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/02/2015 05:10 AM

Hello Johnny! I thought it was cold up that a way, so you like cold weather? Thanks for replying again Johnny! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday, I will not be around, I'll be with my grandma, she will be 94 tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow night if you are around. Take care my friend.

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/02/2015 05:12 AM

Hello Freeranger, what a beautiful picture! I hope you can live there one day. Peaceful & beautiful but it's really cold in the winter though, LOL! Thanks for replying!

GreatLakes

98, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from GreatLakes on 07/03/2015 05:47 PM

TEXAS! 

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/04/2015 04:21 AM

I love Texas! Thanks for replying GreatLakes!

TheWoods

8, male

Level 3 - Debater

from TheWoods on 07/06/2015 03:49 AM

Alaska.

Get the U.S. out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the U.S.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum