So what do you think the REAL Sodahead story is?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

BatmansEpic...

-, female

Level 4 - Idealist

Re: So what do you think the REAL Sodahead story is?

from BatmansEpicUnderstudy on 07/02/2015 10:16 AM

I kind of don't want to know! :S

j.maisoui

56, female

Level 3 - Debater

from j.maisoui on 09/08/2015 06:24 AM

Political,or a serious lawsuit.

j.maisoui

56, female

Level 3 - Debater

from j.maisoui on 09/08/2015 06:28 AM

Do you realize how many mysterious deaths occur surrounding certain politicians-?? Most recently Andrew Breitbart,Britany Murphy??--- Google " mysterious deaths associated with the Clinton's." Something scared them..what else could it be???

phoenix2015

31, male

Level 1 - Innovator

from phoenix2015 on 10/05/2015 08:47 AM

I dealt with a bunch of right-wing bullies on sodahead.com. As usual, conservatives always seem to want to pass the buck onto the left. They blame the left for everyone wrong in a given enviroment. You criticize Christianity, say that it is a false religon and explain why in detail, you then recieve a swarm of nagging idiots who then complain about the very small liberal existence on sodahead. It's classic. When a bunch of right wingers go off and they're the problem, it comes back to "Liberals this, liberals that." Listen on sodhead.com, the liberal presence was very small. Sodahead was full of right wing, Christian fanatics.

Jules
Deleted user

from Jules on 10/05/2015 06:06 PM

Who really knows?  Fef told ppl what he thought we wanted to know explaining about the shut down but no one really bought the story.       It's gone now and just an after thought so it's time to just let it go because the site won't ever be back to what we once knew with the commenting, etc.          We must move on; forge ahead, you get the idea.      

mrhungry1455

44, male

Level 4 - Idealist

from mrhungry1455 on 10/17/2015 11:40 PM

The real story is they didn't like the truth.We are suppose to forget black slaves murdered American Indians stolen parts of Mexico government meth labs privatly contracted government killers Chinese paid in opiam the wars for drugs not against and the testing of drugs on homEless.Or the fact we can pay 50 grand year for a convicts lifetime without problem but paying 100 grand to educate criminals so they're not stupid and make enough to buy a house.Thank you who ever started this site now I can share till they make me have an accident.

Electric_Owl
Deleted user

from Electric_Owl on 04/05/2017 12:34 PM

I don't believe the "official" story either. I suppose it's possible? It just doesn't seem probable? At least it doesn't to me. I had been a SodaHead member for long time, then my work changed and I didn't have a lot of time to keep up with it, then when I got the see y'all later email I just let it go. I was fooling around the other day on Google and ran into an article that said this is where a lot of the old SH members ended up, my work settled down again, so I thought why not. So, I just now joined. That said I read some crazy stuff on what was going on at the end. SH was out of hand at times anyway, mostly the political board. Apparently after I stopped keeping up, it went completely off the rails? Like I said SH was always like the wild west. I never let that trash talk bother me. I believe what I believe, I respect everyone's right to their own opinion. I may not agree with it, I still respect that right. I remember, as I was logging on less I did notice the discussions were getting more...Let's say, colorful, that didn't and still doesn't bother me, I have no problem standing and defending, my right to have an opinion about what I believe, apparently, it must have bothered some people ALOT! Oh, well the wild west doesn't bother me neither does the tame west. IMO, it distills down to basic respect and common courtesy. I haven't filled out my profile yet, I figured I would see where the bear s@#t in the buckwheat before I pitched a tent. So.... Hello everyone, I hope y'all have been well, I look forward to having some good discussions and/or debates with you folks, I hope to talk with you soon. (*v*)

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 04/23/2017 07:40 AM

Unfortunately, it was a matter of lucrative business.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum