Search for posts by phoenix2015

Search found 4 matches:

phoenix2015

31, male

Level 1 - Innovator

Re: Who would you vote for out of this combined list of Democrats and Republicans for President of the USA in 2016?

from phoenix2015 on 10/05/2015 08:53 AM

Absolutely not. They are all box office. Okay the fat guy in my profile picture, Carly Fiorina, Trump of course, none of the Democrats, and Ted Cruz. They are all entertaining but none of them would get my vote.

phoenix2015

31, male

Level 1 - Innovator

Re: Why is Rand Paul being ignored by the media?

from phoenix2015 on 10/05/2015 08:51 AM

Rand Paul is being ignored by the "media" because he is not as much of a war fanactic as say Hilary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, the fat guy in my profile picture, Ted Cruz, even Bernie Sanders. Rand has not helpled his cause by being more hawkish than the average Libertarian. In terms of ideas, Rand Paul, easily has the best ideas on the Republican stage. The problem with Rand, is that the Republican base is looking for tough, strong, finger waving, barbarians and morons and Rand comes off like an intellectual which bothers the hell out of Republicans. So that's why Fox is ignoring him.

For me, fuck Rand Paul. He still would send the US to war for Israel, I don't what him to be president anyways. Good thing he is being ignored.

phoenix2015

31, male

Level 1 - Innovator

Re: So what do you think the REAL Sodahead story is?

from phoenix2015 on 10/05/2015 08:47 AM

I dealt with a bunch of right-wing bullies on sodahead.com. As usual, conservatives always seem to want to pass the buck onto the left. They blame the left for everyone wrong in a given enviroment. You criticize Christianity, say that it is a false religon and explain why in detail, you then recieve a swarm of nagging idiots who then complain about the very small liberal existence on sodahead. It's classic. When a bunch of right wingers go off and they're the problem, it comes back to "Liberals this, liberals that." Listen on sodhead.com, the liberal presence was very small. Sodahead was full of right wing, Christian fanatics.

phoenix2015

31, male

Level 1 - Innovator

Re: Do you think US Senator Bernie Sanders is the next President of USA?

from phoenix2015 on 10/05/2015 08:42 AM

Simple answer: no. It also won't be the fat man that is my profile picture.

« Back to previous page