Is It Worth Coming Back?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Rafire66
Deleted user

Is It Worth Coming Back?

from Rafire66 on 07/29/2015 09:33 PM

So...hello everyone! How are you? I've recently just signed on and wanted to ask how's the new site? It it something, nothing? Not many people are on, but will it ever be big?

stanley

66, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Is It Worth Coming Back?

from stanley on 07/30/2015 02:11 AM

It seems there is little activity.  I don't know why.  Perhaps most ex sodaheads don't even know this site exists.

Rafire66
Deleted user

from Rafire66 on 08/13/2015 07:43 PM

I'll spread the word, make sure to tell others!

Reply Edited on 08/13/2015 07:43 PM.

stanley

66, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from stanley on 08/17/2015 06:32 AM

I think they need a better front page with "trending posts".  Topics like SH had that were current and shouted out to you the moment you entered the site.  There's no immediate "pull".  A little "marketing" pazzazz needs to be instilled on the site.  There are many current issues/news items that people have strong opinions about and want to chime in.  Make them center stage.  That's jut my take on it.......  I'd like to see more people joining and STAYING.

Jules
Deleted user

from Jules on 08/17/2015 04:58 PM

Well, I think less activity is due to most of us who were from SH got used to that site because there were many activities to do there whereas here there is virtually nothing to do but answer questions and message our friends.   We miss the general format that SH had which kept us there.   This place needs more creativity and new ideas to actually bring ppl over.    

patbona

61, male

Level 1 - Innovator

from patbona on 09/27/2015 07:11 PM

To Stanley

Think so yes. I just found that site today by chance.

Reply Edited on 09/27/2015 07:13 PM.

« Back to forum