Besides what SodaHead had done to us, have you had other situations in your life where you never got a chance to say Good Bye?

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

EternalSail...

37, female

Level 1 - Innovator

Besides what SodaHead had done to us, have you had other situations in your life where you never got a chance to say Good Bye?

from EternalSailorSol on 06/06/2015 08:43 PM

That you can remember.

Scheissegal

28, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Besides what SodaHead had done to us, have you had other situations in your life where you never got a chance to say Good Bye?

from Scheissegal on 06/06/2015 09:00 PM

All deceased family members. Friend that blocked me immediately after asking to terminate friendship. To a lot of school friends that I left campus before them.

amberleechoo
Admin

29, female

Level 17 - Ambassador

Re: Besides what SodaHead had done to us, have you had other situations in your life where you never got a chance to say Good Bye?

from amberleechoo on 06/06/2015 09:27 PM

Not what I can think of at the moment.

JanHaskell

76, female

Level 3 - Debater

from JanHaskell on 06/06/2015 10:53 PM

Unexpected deaths of loved ones.

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 06/07/2015 01:18 AM

My dad.  He had Parkinson's...and he contracted pneumonia and went down hill pretty quickly.  I had been in to see him in the afternoon, but the only way he would open his eyes briefly was if I got down next to his face and spoke in his ear....then his eyes would open for a moment....I don't even know if he knew who I was.
He died alone in the early morning hours the next day.  I carry always the regret that I just didn't stay....I don't know why I didn't.  No one, especially a parent, should die alone.

JohnT
Deleted user

from JohnT on 06/07/2015 01:46 AM

Life throws many curves and those of us that have dodged them and have faced them are used to things not going as we planned. I never thought my mother would be gone when I was eleven, never had time to say anything to her.
I lost a few good friends in Combat and my brother in law who was only 45 to a massive heart attack. Perhaps that is why I don't care that much about the worlds problems/politics. We need to live each day with care and like it could be our last one.

Gregaj7

60, male

Level 7 - Critic

from Gregaj7 on 06/09/2015 03:37 AM

Many.  It definitely gets old and makes you not want to get close to anyone.

Myownhero

-, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Myownhero on 06/09/2015 04:17 AM

Too many to count, which is why I always make the best of the time I spend with my family/friends. 

Peewee

67, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from Peewee on 06/09/2015 04:35 AM

My mom.  She died suddenly of an aneurism and was gone before I got to the hospital.

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/29/2015 08:39 AM

Yes unfortunately, a boyfriend who was murdered when I was 16. I've had a couple of friends who stopped being my friend, just to find out that they were with my ex, albeit then, he was my husband. One moved away & the other had moved when I found out in 2011 & it was back over a dozen years before but neither told me they were moving, they just did, never knew why.

Reply Edited on 06/29/2015 08:42 AM.
1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum