Please treat June 12 as your last day.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Please treat June 12 as your last day.

from corey on 06/12/2015 10:36 PM

LOL  seems most of you that are seeing wonky for the first time today, is the stuff listed as wonky  and common everyday stuff.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/29/absurd-facebook-requesting-government-id-to-unlock-accounts-again/

facebooks done the photo id thing before nothing new there.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

deadcutie

29, female

Level 2 - Loudmouth

from deadcutie on 06/13/2015 03:04 AM

Still here

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 03:06 AM.

deadcutie

29, female

Level 2 - Loudmouth

from deadcutie on 06/13/2015 03:09 AM

Awww hugs baby sis....
What? This site doesn't let you reply to individual comments?
Caitlyn that was for you!!

Reply Edited on 06/13/2015 03:10 AM.

Cezar

-, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Cezar on 06/13/2015 06:27 AM

"facebooks done the photo id thing before nothing new there."

That doesn't make it right.

Facebook doesn't have the authority tio ask for personal information.

That needs to stop, along with Yahoo asking for phone numbers.

Lady

-, female

Level 7 - Critic

from Lady on 06/13/2015 11:59 AM

Net Neutrality was always about censorship with this current regime.  Lots of "Big Brother" on the Internet coming in the days ahead.

Lady - formerly SH Eastedie

Markymark
Deleted user

from Markymark on 06/14/2015 07:18 PM

Thanks ..that was very intertesting

OzSurfer

99, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from OzSurfer on 06/15/2015 11:57 AM

Thanks for the link.  Yes it's one thing that I think all Governments world wide have in common and that is to control the internet to a lesser or greater degree.  It's the greatest advance in personal communication in history and they aren't in control of it.  Some very frightened people high up I think.

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 06/15/2015 02:57 PM

nothing scarier than for governments not to be controlling, that's for sure.  All the more reason to eradicate career politicians?  I've been screamin' it for years.......it will never change.

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 06/15/2015 02:59 PM

nothing scarier than for governments not to be controlling, that's for sure.  All the more reason to eradicate career politicians?  I've been screamin' it for years.......it will never change.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/15/2015 03:41 PM

@lady

If it wasn't for corporations(ISP and content holders) acting like abusive fathers,  Then we wouldn't need "big UNCLE" (FCC)
 to protect us from father beating us black and blue everyday.

The Corporations have brought thie on themselves.  Net nuetrality has nothing to do with censuring you and I. its just to keep corporations in check.

Also FCC is NOT restricting, or censuring by declaring "Broadband as a utility"   Its the corporations that were censuring by throttling broadband, and such.   FCC is trying to stop the corporations from censuring the internet.   Especially since corporations not bound to follow the "constitution" like government is.

Lady I do not know who's propaganda you been listening too, but in the case of "Net nuetrality" what the FCC is doing is protecting the "people" and "small business" , and "startups" from being abused by the "super elites" (comcast, AT&T, centrylink, verizon, etc..   broadband has become the backbone to communication and is replacing "landline phone"  We are running into another "Bell" situation, but with a far greater impact, because "internet" can do so much more than just talk to one another.

I do not view FCC as a big brother.    I view it as a "check and balance"  to ensure "fair play"  for all services FCC oversees, for all parties involved.

only thing FCC has done is force corporations to "addapt" and to move away from their abusive, anti social, anti compitition, monopolistic practices.

And in my view corporations will NEVER be people.   So they do not have freedom to do what ever the &*ll they want, that infringes upon a "Natural person's rights".  And in the case of FCC actions on net Nuetrality, FCC is saying the same thing I am that corporations have stepped over the line and needs to have their abusive practices stopped.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum