Do you dislike how we can't "like" comments and how we don't receive notifications?

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Skunky
Deleted user

Do you dislike how we can't "like" comments and how we don't receive notifications?

from Skunky on 06/10/2015 02:00 AM

when someone replies  to us or when we get new opnions to our questions etc. we don't get notifications.

adding a like button and notifications would improve this site hugely.

Reply Edited on 06/10/2015 02:02 AM.

Skunky
Deleted user

Re: Do you dislike how we can't "like" comments and how we don't receive notifications?

from Skunky on 06/10/2015 02:57 AM

yesh

Kat

-, female

Level 11 - Analyst

Re: Do you dislike how we can't "like" comments and how we don't receive notifications?

from Kat on 06/10/2015 02:57 AM

Well raving is nice, you can get notifications if you subscribe to the thread.

Dandydon

-, male

Level 7 - Critic

from Dandydon on 06/10/2015 03:02 AM

Sure do..

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 06/10/2015 03:25 AM

I think we just need to be patient.  I'm sure things will come along.  One feature I do like that we never had on SH are fonts, emoticons, and chat function.

ajmsituation

39, male

Level 5 - Activist

from ajmsituation on 06/10/2015 05:43 AM

Those are some aspects of SH that I do miss quite a bit. Also, I don't really like how replies look on these boards--it just looks like another post.

Caitlyn

24, female

Level 8 - Advocate

from Caitlyn on 06/10/2015 05:57 AM

Yes but this isn't SodaHead. I'm sure the people who run this site will do everything they can to make this site the way people want it.

JohnnyRudick

94, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from JohnnyRudick on 06/10/2015 06:25 AM

Yes, I do hope they can fix those problems in the future - But - I am grateful for this site anyway.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/12/2015 06:02 AM

I agree with Skunky & JohnnyR! What they said!

Jules
Deleted user

from Jules on 06/15/2015 06:37 PM

I'm with you all on this.  I miss the raving the good comments and polls.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum