Do you want a poll option for your discussion?

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Support
Admin

44, male

Level 16 - Diplomat

from Support on 06/08/2015 08:52 PM

Some members want poll option for their discussion but unfortunately it's having some difficulties to implement on this website. But we are ready to build a new website with polls option, user points and member levels.

Its really a time and money consuming process to built the new website and the new website will not look exactly like SodaHead and it will just look normal.

Also, we can create the site only if you like to use everyday since it takes much time to create the site and if you just want to use for a day then its just the waste of time and money. Please respond!

Freeranger
Deleted user

Re: Do you want a poll option for your discussion?

from Freeranger on 06/08/2015 09:34 PM

I can only speak for myself, but, polls aren't overly important to me.  My 2 cents would include building right now on what's here, then doing the other bells & whistles a lil' later as time & request dictates.
As with everything else, mileages vary.

Lady

-, female

Level 7 - Critic

from Lady on 06/08/2015 10:45 PM

Yes.

I have used the SH site for a minimum of 3 hours every day including weekends for over a year before they locked us out. I would definitely use a new site, but this is fine for now and just build slowly on it as more ex-sodaheads find us. Rome wasn't built in a day.

My appreciation for what we have now; it means so much to we ex-shodaheads.  We're trying to locate hundreds more to bring them here to this site.

Thanks again!!

Lady - formerly SH Eastedie

Kat

-, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from Kat on 06/08/2015 11:05 PM

I will be here daily as long as possible just like SH. I'm with the others, build it up gradually if it's cheaper. SH had a lot of glitches when they changed things. I think the ability to reply directly to a comment would be more important. I've seen replies here and couldn't tell what / who they were replying to.

Caitlyn

23, female

Level 8 - Advocate

from Caitlyn on 06/08/2015 11:24 PM

I was on SldaHead almost every day, and I'll do the same here if it works ok.

I'd like polls

But like Kat said, it would be nice to be able to directly comment on another person's post both with a "like" option and with an actual comment. It would also be nice if we got some notification that someone commented on our post.

My dad always says Rome wasn't built in a day so I understand some of this may take time, and some of it may not be possible at all. I'm glad this site is here and you're asking us about what's we want. Thanks!!! :3

Caitlyn

Tiffanee
Deleted user

from Tiffanee on 06/08/2015 11:38 PM

I do miss the polls so it would be great to have them on here.

EternalSail...

37, female

Level 1 - Innovator

from EternalSailorSol on 06/09/2015 04:47 AM

Just do what you think is best. SodaHead was known for its glitches,  a lot of times. I think keeping it simple is best.  

Mopvyzo_USA

59, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Mopvyzo_USA on 06/09/2015 11:11 AM

Yes it would be useful.

10_200X200.png
Mopvyzo

Budwick

74, male

Level 3 - Debater

from Budwick on 06/09/2015 02:17 PM

Polls aren't that big of a deal to me.  I was on Sodahead a couple hours every week day.  Being able to discuss / debate was the key for me.  Also, the rave / like concept is nice - sometimes someone else just says it better!

I DO appreciate that somebody took the bull by the horns to make this site - thank you.  I was looking onto doing it myself, but ya'll beat me to it.

Skunky
Deleted user

from Skunky on 06/09/2015 02:21 PM

yes, that would be cool to have the option. Can we get a Religion section too?

Reply Edited on 06/09/2015 02:22 PM.
1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum