Search for posts by Scheissegal

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 Search found 54 matches:

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

A Dirge to Sodahead

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 01:15 AM

Sodahead was a unique site, what many of us considered our first real site. We visited daily, checked our happenings, responded to our messages, answered the questions. Day after day, rave afer rave, some friendships were formed amongst the sock accounts and the trolls. They were tight friendships, binded only by a single site, some soul connections. I drove three hours up to Massachussets to meet the girl of my dreams, she who I found on Sodahead. As a community, surely we can agree that...while our views had differed from many others, we feel as though there was some kind of connection to everyone on the site...all it took was a lengthy look at the profile picture, the name, the profile--it was apparent. We were not just a website. We were not just a community. We were a family. Every single one of us.

I will miss all of the unique terms (rave, happenings). I will miss the formatting. I will miss posting pictures and gifs. I will miss the frequent friendly and rude debates. I will miss the easy communication with tech support. I will miss creating clever questions. I will miss expressing my opinion. I will even miss the leaderboard. But most of all, I will miss all of the strong connections I made with people with whom I will never speak to again.

What will you guys miss? 

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

How do you feel about the movie Inside Out?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 01:08 AM

I feel it is my soul movie. It comes out on my birthday and it seems to be a great release by Disney-Pixar.

I am seeing it with my girlfriend on my birthday, followed by fireworks. Excited  

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Old Soda Heads

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 01:05 AM

Thank you Freeranger.

I agree with you guys. I gave Sodahead everything, undying support, friendly messages, constant activity on their site...I was requited with a harsh cut from all of my close friends and rude messages from their team. I feel like I was just strongly betrayed by a close friend.

I'm glad to at least see some of you again....  

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What do you miss the most about Sodahead?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 01:00 AM

Agreed with all of you guys.

Personally, my favorite site feature was the customability with which I had on my page....but what I will miss most now is all of the people with which I had formed close connections with. I am beyond annoyed that they did this, and when I asked them why they'd done it on Facebook, they gave me a rude response. I was a loyal supporter, I would send them compliments from time to time, and worked my hardest to keep the site alive. I regret it all now.

I will miss all of the unique terms (rave, happenings). I will miss the formatting. I will miss posting pictures and gifs. I will miss the frequent friendly and rude debates. I will miss the easy communication with tech support. I will miss creating clever questions. I will miss expressing my opinion. I will even miss the leaderboard. But most of all, I will miss all of the strong connections I made with people with whom I will never speak to again.

Reply Edited on 06/05/2015 01:00 AM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

« Back to previous page