Search for posts by corey

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5 Search found 45 matches:

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Has your computer or browser ever been locked by an FBI or Police virus?

from corey on 06/10/2015 06:44 AM

ekk the reply to specific post doesn't work, nor is there edit post option

My last post was directed at JohnT

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Has your computer or browser ever been locked by an FBI or Police virus?

from corey on 06/10/2015 06:42 AM

agree with you, especially in light of the new net nuetrality rules by FCC.

only way that fearmongering is going to have a chance of comming true is if TPP and TTIP pass where nations loose sovernty to corporations through the secret courts and other "NEW" rules within the false flag policies. called "trade agreements." Not yet implimented.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Any way to delete sodahead account after being locked out?

from corey on 06/10/2015 06:29 AM

So from here who would be the best government agency to report this too?? to me its clear violation of contract law.  Where it will get taken seriously?

FTC?
FCC?
BBB?
federal or
state attorney?

Personally I am think federal attorey. Or FTC. but we all need to report it to the same agency, since they only take action after a certain critical mass of complaints.

Anyone closly connected to the "consumer protection agency"?     I only think they will take it seriously is if someone they know personally, brings the issue to them.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Does it annoy you that they have killed SodaHead?

from corey on 06/09/2015 06:57 PM

I am still learning my way around this site. I had started a thread in politics.  Regarding taking actions against sodaheads to protect Identity and privacy.

I have bells going off in my head regarding fraud being commited, regarding the data that had been collected on us since we first became memebers of sodahead. Especially since they removed access to our accounts so we could delete info we wanted to keep private and don't want just anyone having access to it..  (I had all my privacy settings set to max on sodahead   to give you an Idea just how much I value my privacy.)

It would be one thing if it was just shut down, but that is not the case here.

Who ever bought them out, wants to use that data for their own ends.

I can think of too many situations where it is determental to us as former sodahead members to allow them to retain information like email and demographic information.

Imagine what the Koch brothers would do with the information or the Americans for prosperity or heritage foundation. All of these organizations ultimatly want anarchy* (extremist Libertarians).   Where they do what they want  and the rest of us are subject to their whims.  (This list is just to give you an idea of how malicious our info could be used.) All three of those groups are against democracy or even a republic. at least in a republic the leaders are elected by the people.

* Anarchy in this case is where they are the "unelected leaders" who have absolute freedom at the expense of all others,  while all others do NOT have absolute freedom or even basic freedom and has to "OBEY" the ones excercising absolute freedom.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Any way to delete sodahead account after being locked out?

from corey on 06/09/2015 06:34 PM

I ask this question in regards to how they locked you out of your account on sodahead.com

I am very concerned that by locking us out of the account and not allowing us to delete our accounts. That my and our information that I and you may not have  give permision to to use in a manor that violates sodaheads terms of use. especially in regards to privacy.

I do NOT want this new owner to even posses my email address. They have proven to be malicious, simply by locking you and I out of our account, so you could not go in and delete it if you chose not to partisipate in sodahead anymore.

Anyone know how we are suppose to go about removing our accounts with sodahead and deleting as much of our accounts as we possibly can??

I have a very STRONG feeling that the meta data will be used in a manor that severly comprimises your identity, security, privacy, etc.

Is there any government contact where this can be reported too?

Way to many alarms are going off in my head regarding sodaheads actions.  To the point of feeling like fraud was commited by sodaheads.

And I want to take steps to protect "my information" and "identity".

There is enough "text" related to my account, that with the "right computer software" they could impersinate writing style. and thus steal your idenity and impersonate you.

They would use a chatterbox style program or similar. with your writting style as its guide.

Also look at the recent comments to FCC  against net nuetrality where organizations were impersonating real people to falsly bolster votes against net nuetrality.

Point of this is my concerns are valid on misuse of our data like email, demographic data, Large writing samples, ect.

I would apreciate suggestions on what we can do to protect ourselves from sodaheads rash actions.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

« Back to previous page