Search for posts by Scheissegal

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last Search found 54 matches:

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 11:07 PM

*Have you had a crush on any of your teachers?

Uh...I mean, I've been sexually attracted to some of my teachers, but never a crush on any of them. 

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: How can we get our friends here?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 11:04 PM

I keep re-advertising it on Sodahead's Facebook page. I don't think a Youtube video would be very effective. Remember, anyone searching for former friends from Sodahead will probably just resort to pages regulated by Sodahead (because it's a common space), and would avoid diverse and expansive domains. Just keep promoting it on Sodahead's Facebook page, that's the only advice I can give you.

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Will you date a younger person then how much younger?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 11:00 PM

Yes. I am almost 20. I'm a little bothered with the "perfect" border between <18 years of age and legal adult standards. So, if I didn't have a girlfriend, probably in a range between 16 (4 years younger) and 22 (2 years older).

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Describe yourself in only five words

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 10:56 PM

Does not matter if it's 5 adjectives or a 5-word sentence, but it must be 5 words.

Lost but gradually discovering self. 

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: How about naming the levels

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 10:51 PM

I think it's a good idea, I was on level 19 on Sodahead, Chief Opinionator...I never did get to reach Guru status. I thought the maximum level on this forum was 9 though? I would highly recommend dramatically raising the number of coins it takes to advance levels, and make it exponential instead of arithmatic.

I also would like to see a level 21, give us what Sodahead never did. 

Reply Edited on 06/05/2015 10:51 PM.

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Does the life of the sperm and the person same?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 08:15 AM

I mean, it's strongly dependent on whether you believe our consicousness derives from the soul or the brain. Personally, I'm very split on it, leaning towards the brain. If it is in fact, the brain, then our sperm would have no relation at all to us... technically then, I wouldn't have "won" the sperm race  But yeah, maybe this should have been posted in the PHILOSOPHICAL section. Doy.

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: How do you feel about the movie Inside Out?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 08:11 AM

To Sean- It hasn't come out yet...June 19th is the release date

To NYCBrit- Thanks, dude, I appreciate it! 

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Baseball or Football - Which you like the most?

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 08:09 AM

Gridiron football or soccer? If you mean gridiron, then yes, I prefer American Football...I mean, honestly it's just much more exciting to watch.

Go GIANTS

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: A Dirge to Sodahead

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 08:07 AM

Thank you guys for your responses...I really enjoyed reading them. It felt like I was back on Sodahead, reading opinions. I enjoy hearing your stories and am surprised to find out that there seems to be many others who had met Sodahead users in person.

Thank you also, for your compliment NYCBrit. I sympathize with your feelings perfectly.

To Sean, I had used Quibblo briefly before discovering Sodahead years ago. You could try that.

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Somebody has got to be the bad guy...might as well be me...

from Scheissegal on 06/05/2015 08:03 AM

This will be my first and hopefully last response in the political section *vomits*. Too many scummy choices out there like Rand Paul and Hillary Clinton for me to make an educated decision. I am likely not voting in the primaries, so I will wait until next year to decide.

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page