Search for posts by corey

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last Search found 45 matches:

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

from corey on 06/10/2015 08:33 AM

Alll I am willing to admit is it is quite common and normal behavior.   But the problem is it is totally socially unaceptable and illegal especially if you tried to act on that crush.

why is it illegal?   reverse the situation the one you have or had a crush is or was a teacher, an adult, while we were minors.

This is something that people do not like to talk about.  especially when the attaction was towards an older person who was an adult.

Too much political / religious stigma on the issue of age difference.

Which is ironic because my dad married a woman, young enough to by my sister, yet it is the longest running mariage he been able to hold onto and as far as I know is still going.   But in that case she was already of legal age.  if it had occured just a couple of years earlier then it would have been illegal, due to the political and religious stigma surounding "attraction" between certian age groups..

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: A Dirge to Sodahead

from corey on 06/10/2015 08:14 AM

ok I feel old, considering SH was not my first "real site".  Mine was "MSN chat" which was shut down long before SH was around.

IRC is a bit too complicated for me. being tied closely with computer lingo as means of getting around.

So SH was my place to go to just blow steam without having to be too serious about issues unless I was in the mood to be serious.

For serious stuff though, I go to a progressive user generated news site and activist patitioning, which is expanding exponentially so to speak right now. (I won't list it here because its an active site that would be competing with this one.)

I refuse to use face book, goolge, and such, due to poor privacy rights protections.

Due to the time consuming wait between responses I tended to say by 2 cents and move on. Not much for back and forth conversations in a forum setting.  especially after being spoiled by the fluidity and simplicity of "MSN chat"

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What do you miss the most about Sodahead?

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:51 AM

@steveMDFP:  actually it isn't surprising, in them selling out. User meta data is extremely valueable to advertisers and malicious corporations who build profiles on consumers.   Also a site like sodaheads can be a thorn in the side of libertarians or other even dem extremists, especially,  who would love to shut all sites like sodahead down. Where people speake freely.

eventually the owners of sodaheads got an offer they couldn't refuse.

I am not buying the part about its polling abilities, as being the reason it was sold.   I have seen plenty of other polling systems work just as well.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:42 AM

only way I would go back, is for the sole purpose, to delete as much of my account has possible.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:40 AM

wide veriety of topics in catagories groupings, like Politics, entertainment, food, etc,  with built in spell checker that worked.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Dinosaurs were created 6,000 years ago and died in Noah's flood around 4,000 years ago?

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:34 AM

Problem with religion is it tends to ignore the laws of nature.

earth being flat, earth center of universe, great flood wiping all life not on hoah's the ship etc.

Which is where this "Noah" train of thought derives from.

By the way, if two of every life form on earth was on noahs ship, there would not be enough room for even 1/100th of all the different species alive today.

This is another one of those "Blind FAITH"   stories that do not addup when the facts walk through the door.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Dinosaurs were created 6,000 years ago and died in Noah's flood around 4,000 years ago?

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:25 AM

LOL   I hope this is a joke?!?!?

if this was true then
Quote the following would have to be false science:
"Carbon dating is a variety of radioactive dating which is applicable only to matter which was once living and presumed to be in equilibrium with the atmosphere, taking in carbon dioxide from the air for photosynthesis"

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dating

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What's the point of giving points away?

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:05 AM

exaxtly, especially when its too easy to accumulate points  with one line comments.   I mean I went up a level after only 2 or  3 comments.

I would think it would be more benificial to work on things like getting spell check working, edit posts, reply to specific posts. etc which have greater value than points given easily.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: How long were you a member on Sodahead?

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:00 AM

since 2011

visited once in a while, when need to let off pentup anxiety on political related issues.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Has your computer or browser ever been locked by an FBI or Police virus?

from corey on 06/10/2015 06:53 AM

I have not been hit by the virus, but I have been threatened by malicious websites faking as FBI or vigelanti groups. Which I in advertently went to, through google legal images. Its the kind of perverse stuff that groups like "perverted justice" would do.

I find most times this stuff is linked to vigilante groups who think they have a right to force their belief systems on everyone else and in many cases their view are wrong. or their view contridicts with the law.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page