Where has everybody gone

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Brian

67, male

Level 5 - Activist

Where has everybody gone

from Brian on 07/01/2015 03:00 PM

Is it me, or has there been an exodus of the xsodaheaders form theis site?  I can't believe that I am the only one on this site right now.

ozzyboy

74, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Where has everybody gone

from ozzyboy on 07/01/2015 08:06 PM

I was on earlier and wondered the same thing.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/01/2015 10:47 PM

It seems so, I wish there could be more people than just 3-5 at a time, we have lots of  members but they are not coming here, seems like just a handful.

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 07/02/2015 04:37 AM

It's similar to the Fall when, the old leaves get blown from the trees, scattering to the four winds.

amberleechoo
Admin

29, female

Level 17 - Ambassador

from amberleechoo on 07/04/2015 02:14 PM

Yeah I noticed it one day that the users suddenly reduced pretty much and then it has reduced even more but now it seems like there are few more online atleast.

Reply Edited on 07/04/2015 02:15 PM.

Dandydon

-, male

Level 7 - Critic

from Dandydon on 07/04/2015 03:10 PM

I mostly just come here and see if i have any messages,stay a few minutes,then leave..

Its kind of annoying that you have to search through every question just to see if you have any replies,

I tried chat a few times,seems like it has bugs and doesn't work most times..

This site needs some new feautures added,then more people would stick around..  

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/05/2015 08:49 AM

Just so you know, you can go to opinions up top, then they list Discussion Boards & go down & each topic, at the top you will see subscribe this forum & it will send you an email telling you when someone answers any topic in that forum. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for but I hope it helps!

Dandydon

-, male

Level 7 - Critic

from Dandydon on 07/05/2015 04:27 PM

Thanks...Yea i know that but i don't like getting notified by e-mail.

That doesn't work out good for me.. 

Freeranger
Deleted user

from Freeranger on 07/05/2015 08:55 PM

Yah.....it does begin to look like a ghost town now and again.  It's like a rest stop on the cyber highway.  I forget what the other popular new websites are, perhaps someone could put those up again?....then, between here and there we might run in to each other.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/05/2015 09:46 PM

Yeah I do get over 50 emails a day just from this site but it's better than wading through it all of the questions & you can always cancel. But I know it is a little annoying.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum