What do you miss the most about Sodahead?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

KrisD87

36, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: What do you miss the most about Sodahead?

from KrisD87 on 06/09/2015 03:57 AM

It was the PEOPLE that made Sodahead..  They can never take that away! 

Skunky
Deleted user

from Skunky on 06/09/2015 08:59 AM

everything, it had the best layout, and features. and the comunity, i really miss sodahead lots. :( but i wouldn't go back even if they begged me too, knowing how terrible they treated thier users.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:40 AM

wide veriety of topics in catagories groupings, like Politics, entertainment, food, etc,  with built in spell checker that worked.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:42 AM

only way I would go back, is for the sole purpose, to delete as much of my account has possible.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/10/2015 07:51 AM

@steveMDFP:  actually it isn't surprising, in them selling out. User meta data is extremely valueable to advertisers and malicious corporations who build profiles on consumers.   Also a site like sodaheads can be a thorn in the side of libertarians or other even dem extremists, especially,  who would love to shut all sites like sodahead down. Where people speake freely.

eventually the owners of sodaheads got an offer they couldn't refuse.

I am not buying the part about its polling abilities, as being the reason it was sold.   I have seen plenty of other polling systems work just as well.

Transquesta

45, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from Transquesta on 06/10/2015 10:40 AM

The people.  Even my putative 'enemies' were entertaining/interesting.

Government kills

GreatLakes

99, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from GreatLakes on 06/14/2015 08:06 PM

I miss my SH buds and how everyone interacted in polls with all sorts of images.  I can't believe I was a member since 2008 in that site...then to just be cut off like nothing is crazy and sad.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3

« Back to forum