SH Users Still Active

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: SH Users Still Active

from Scheissegal on 06/06/2015 08:36 PM

I wish we could find out how to get in through the backdoor. I tried something that seemed to ALMOST work if anyone wants to try it out. Click on "Reset password" and get an email sent to you. When you click on the link in your email, you will be brought to your user's page, logged in with Happenings and Mail appearing on the top. However, whenever I click away from the page, I am logged out. If anyone can find a clever way to stay logged in, let me know.  

Seonag

79, female

Level 4 - Idealist

from Seonag on 06/06/2015 10:46 PM

They locked the sign-in process and the commenting ability. But you can still move around and click on answeres. It appears they have not been deleting the 'membership' yet.  May be using that as a way to sell their services because the first pages of the members appear to be businesses. You can get to your profile page and friends by using a simple "Sodahead username" search. I did that and then made copies of my friend pages.

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 06/07/2015 12:42 AM

I am not sure, but could these active members be companies or organisations?

They mentioned diverse media and other companies.

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 06/07/2015 12:44 AM

Lol ...

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from Bozette on 06/07/2015 12:47 AM

@ Marianne...no, these are our accounts that are active.  There is a steady stream of different users "logging in", even though we have all been blocked from logging in!  I have been in contact with a couple of them...and it is not them using their accounts...it is someone else.  Probably SH using them to boost their poll numbers.

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 06/07/2015 12:48 AM

That seems to confirm some information found in the news.

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 06/07/2015 01:01 AM

Oh, I see; thank you for the clarification.

That is indeed strange. Till now, I could not find any activities, but I'll check some more questions or polls later on, unless only logged-in people can see these activities. 

SugarSkull

99, female

Level 2 - Loudmouth

from SugarSkull on 06/07/2015 01:02 AM

I've been taking screen shots of my friends I find 'online' since the 'lock-out'.  I had a small friends list, under 200, and I'm finding a new one every time I check.  Up to like 6 so far.  And I KNOW straight up tht one of them was NOT.  The rest, well, when I see them I'll tell them.

Kat

-, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from Kat on 06/07/2015 01:02 AM

There are pages of Spammer new members. I think a sock farmers back door still works. I went there a couple time and my light was on but I wasn't logged in.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum