Last reply to SodaHead New Direction

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Yuffie

30, female

Level 5 - Activist

Last reply to SodaHead New Direction

from Yuffie on 06/06/2015 03:57 PM

There was only one reply that got deleted. I knew this would happen when i saw it. I made a quick copy.

Sodahead message from Mr.China 6/4/2015

It's not a surprise that you guys sold out and completely abandoned your dedicated user base. That was your state of mind and mode of operation from day one. You never cared about the people who made you, and your actions prove it. Good riddance, SodaHead. You have hurt and truly screwed over many people throughout the years, and you will NOT be missed. The users you abandoned today are shocked and disappointed, but ultimately will find another haven for their daily internet activities, thus making you nothing more than a distant memory. The people and companies you sold out to will grow tired of your games and toss you right back into the proverbial trash can where you belong. We all know this is just the first nail in your so richly deserved coffin.

Reply Edited on 06/06/2015 03:59 PM.

amberleechoo
Admin

29, female

Level 17 - Ambassador

Re: Last reply to SodaHead New Direction

from amberleechoo on 06/06/2015 06:03 PM

Yeah I saw that reply too before it got deleted but didn´t think it would be taken away, it was good that you made a copy of it.

EternalSail...

38, female

Level 1 - Innovator

from EternalSailorSol on 06/06/2015 06:07 PM

I didn't get to see that reply, before it got deleted, I think,  I have a good memory, but even I forget things. Thank you for copying it for us to see.

Reply Edited on 06/06/2015 06:08 PM.

Yuffie

30, female

Level 5 - Activist

from Yuffie on 06/06/2015 10:06 PM

no problem

Yuffie

30, female

Level 5 - Activist

from Yuffie on 06/06/2015 10:07 PM

Yes ,good thing

Seonag

79, female

Level 4 - Idealist

from Seonag on 06/06/2015 10:35 PM

The post was already gone and the "New Direction" comment section locked by the time I signed on.  There were rumors several months ago that things were changing. After the 'founders' sold Sodahead, I guess Fef - Jason Feffer - kept enough business interest in the site to have some sway to allow him to attempt to move the members to FB. Sadly, even though I'm on FB --- I really don't like it and use it only to keep in touch with family. But what they did to us was WRONG. If I see a poll powered by Sodahead, I think I'll skip it!

Mikeyavelli

79, male

Level 1 - Innovator

from Mikeyavelli on 06/06/2015 10:44 PM

That Facebook set up is awkward and I have to find a way to delete myself from my mistakeof signing up. 

jgh57

67, male

Level 3 - Debater

from jgh57 on 06/08/2015 06:05 AM

Just unlike the site.

Reply Edited on 06/08/2015 06:06 AM.

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from Bozette on 06/08/2015 07:09 AM

@ Yuffie...Good move.  I had heard about a single reply making it on and being deleted, but had not heard what it said.  Thanks.

Gregaj7

61, male

Level 7 - Critic

from Gregaj7 on 06/08/2015 07:38 AM

Yep.  That's a slap SH needed, and probably a correct prediction of their fate.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum