Join Opinions.Edusters.com for better features!

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Support
Admin

44, male

Level 16 - Diplomat

Join Opinions.Edusters.com for better features!

from Support on 06/12/2015 02:40 PM

What is the need for new website?

Sorry to all members that we can't add the 'rave' option for the forum posts and this site is also lacking the poll option. So we have created a new site for those who want a better alternative to SodaHead. The new site will operate from the web address Opinions.Edusters.com until we choose a good name for our new community.

What does the new website has?

1. You can create polls and can rave others posts.

2. Member levels and points is also available.

3. Photos

4. Blogs

5. Boards

6. Sites

7. Articles

8. Forum

9. Chat

10. Shout Box

11. Groups ........

You can experience more features while using the website and we are adding new features everyday!

Can I continue use this site?

Yeah, you can use this website if you just like it.

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 09:26 PM.

amberleechoo
Admin

29, female

Level 17 - Ambassador

Re: Join Opinions.techdracula.com for better features!

from amberleechoo on 06/12/2015 03:22 PM

Yeah it´s a site worth to try:) I like it.

Tiffanee
Deleted user

from Tiffanee on 06/12/2015 05:51 PM

Not another one!

Skunky
Deleted user

from Skunky on 06/12/2015 06:26 PM

out of all the good site name suggestions on your last question, you had to choose that name. .. im not joining this new site.

sodabuddies.com / fizzhead.com / and a few others. PLUS, signup on thta othersite is too dificult. . 

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 06:34 PM.

Skunky
Deleted user

from Skunky on 06/12/2015 06:43 PM

and besites. everyone has moved over here, 

my profile
 http://www.amirite.com/Skunky

hompage
 http://www.amirite.com/

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 06:44 PM.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/12/2015 06:56 PM

I see where skunky is coming from considering there is religious and superstitious context to "dracula" and it sounds like its a polling place that is focused on  "dracula as a subject"

@skunky   maybe you can help by pointing out what you thought about, "how" signing up was hard?  they may be able to adjust the "signing up" to make it more intuitive.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/12/2015 07:14 PM

Ok for a site that is suppose to be polls and discussions you should not be over powered by "user photos" as the first thing you see.

The first thing I see,, when going there, was a woman backside with wings and several of Amber's face.

This would be a put-off  based on which ever photos happen to be plasterd accross the screen at the moment someone visits.

First impression someone might have seeing what I just saw,  is "OMG another womanizing/worshiping site!(Sic) never want to come back here!. 

At minimum you going to want to put the new photos at the very bottom. or better yet have the photos behind a "tab" you click on, that takes you to it.

@ amber  the photos of "the face" is nice.  I was simply pointing out that at the moment I saw the site  I did not get the impression it was a opinion/polling/discussion site.   and being the internet, I don't put a lot of stock in that photo actually being "your photo".  And if it was, that is problably not a good idea to be putting your face in public like that, for any random stranger to see.  That could lead to "real world problems" for whoever that really is in those photos.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

Support
Admin

44, male

Level 16 - Diplomat

from Support on 06/12/2015 08:38 PM

@Skunky, The web address is just temporary. That website script costs $599, hosting $50, a .com domain = $10 and I have to buy additional modules for $100. Is there anyone to help me? NO. I need time for new domain.

Support
Admin

44, male

Level 16 - Diplomat

from Support on 06/12/2015 08:40 PM

@Corey, we haven't modify the website yet. It was just how the developer created it! We posted the site in a rush and I think we must have waited. I will reduce the number of fields in the sign up.

Reply Edited on 06/12/2015 08:43 PM.

Bozette

-, female

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Join Opinions.Edusters.com for better features!

from Bozette on 06/13/2015 06:00 AM

Looks good...

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum