Is Windows 10 the newest product of Microsoft?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

EternalSail...

38, female

Level 1 - Innovator

Is Windows 10 the newest product of Microsoft?

from EternalSailorSol on 06/06/2015 02:02 AM

Is it good like Windows 7 or bad like Vista was?

Scheissegal

29, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: Is Windows 10 the newest product of Microsoft?

from Scheissegal on 06/06/2015 07:51 AM

HAH did you seriously just call Windows 7 good? Calling Vista bad is understandable, there was not a single thing right with that system, but Windows 7 was not exactly a huge improvement. I'd say Windows XP was their last "good" release.

I'm not a big computer geek, so my strongest dislike of the system won't be a complicated one....but my favorite part of Windows 7 is how, when I press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to close an application that's not responding, it takes half an hour for the screen to come up, and once I do click on task manager--it won't open until either my computer crashes or the application starts to respond. Don't even get me started on the automatic updates.

Anyway, Windows 10 has got to be better than its predecessors. I can't see Windows making another slump. 

Skunky
Deleted user

from Skunky on 06/09/2015 11:29 PM

yes, but windoes 10 loks better than windows 8 but its still sucky looking. 

Jdogg

99, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from Jdogg on 06/18/2015 09:28 PM

I guess I'm still in the stone ages here, I'm still running XP with mine, I don't have the funds to be able to upgrade at least till windows 7,  I'm just waiting for the day, when i get on here and it won't let me on.

« Back to forum