If someone said to you “I find what you just said offensive” what would your answer be?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

pbutterboy77

83, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

If someone said to you “I find what you just said offensive” what would your answer be?

from pbutterboy77 on 06/21/2015 09:57 PM

If someone said to you "I find what you just said offensive" what would your answer be?

coastlady

68, female

Level 4 - Idealist

Re: If someone said to you “I find what you just said offensive” what would your answer be?

from coastlady on 06/22/2015 03:01 AM

well,  probably won't happen, I live in a small town, and don't got out much and bacially people get long

Jdogg

99, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Re: If someone said to you “I find what you just said offensive” what would your answer be?

from Jdogg on 06/23/2015 07:37 AM

In this day and time people get offended by the simplest things, I would tell them to grow up and get a thicker skin. And if they wanted to say something on the smarta@@ side, I guess i would have to say something something else they find offensive,

HegeMarie
Deleted user

from HegeMarie on 06/23/2015 03:02 PM

Lick my ass sap

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Joe61 on 06/24/2015 12:08 AM

It's just my opinion, viewpoint and if you don't like it.  Then tough titty!

retiredinge...

80, female

Level 3 - Debater

from retiredingeorgia on 06/24/2015 08:48 AM

"Get over it".

Kat

-, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from Kat on 06/24/2015 08:38 PM

Boo Hoo STFU

JohnnyRudick

94, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from JohnnyRudick on 06/24/2015 10:04 PM

My first thought would be, "What did I say?".
I would read it back over out loud and put myself in the shoes of someone who does not know me.

If I saw how it could be taken in a way I did not mean it, I would apologize.

« Back to forum