HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

ajmsituation

38, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from ajmsituation on 06/15/2015 05:33 AM

I'm a little late, did I miss the party?

Happy birthday Ang!

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: HEY MY FRIENDS ANG HAD HER BIRTHDAY THE DAY SH PULLED THE PLUG , SO I WANT EVERYONE TO WISH ANG A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

from Ang on 06/15/2015 07:05 AM

yes but thank you for stopping by anyways, it's appreciated!

OzSurfer

99, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from OzSurfer on 06/15/2015 01:01 PM

Happy Birthday Ang!!  Sorry I'm late arriving, but I hope you had a great day!.. and thanks Serenity for organising this :)

Happy Birthday Ang!

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/16/2015 09:06 AM

Thanks sweetie, long time no see! I hope everything is going good with you. Still enjoying the job? Havent' seen you around much, left you messages I hope that maybe means you met someone, you have to let me know what's going on in your life so we can catch up! Thanks for the birthday wishes & for stopping by & it's ok it took me 5 days to even find anyone, I'm so glad we can stay in touch now!!

Honeyrose

62, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from Honeyrose on 06/16/2015 03:06 PM

Happy Belate Birthday my dear friend Ang!!

Laurel Hoberg

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/17/2015 01:38 AM

Hello my friend, thank you so much, so great for you to take time & stop by!

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 06/26/2015 09:26 AM

Hello Ang - my very belated wishes for a happy birthday and a happy, successful year!

Humour_Divers_Animaux_Cats_kitten_among_flowers.jpg

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/26/2015 09:02 PM

Thanks again Marianne, I appreciate that & the kitty in the flowers, two of my favorite things!

Marianne

-, female

Level 18 - Kingpin

from Marianne on 06/27/2015 07:34 PM

You're very welcome, Ang, and I appreciate that you like the kitties and the flowers.

And something for a smile:
Humour_Divers_Animaux_Cats_Vase_renverse.jpg 

Reply Edited on 06/27/2015 07:35 PM.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 06/27/2015 08:52 PM

LOL, somebody is in trouble! My cat has done that too!

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum