Charelston Church Attack....

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

Charelston Church Attack....

from Joe61 on 06/18/2015 10:42 AM

Charleston church shooting: Gunman kills nine people at Charleston church Charleston mayor condemns shooting as "hate crime"!

What do you think......

Terrorist attack?

Somebody getiing revenge for blacks attacking the police(several police officers have been assasinated over the past few month)

Or Will it be classified as just another nut job attack

Dan

30, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Charelston Church Attack....

from Dan on 06/18/2015 11:22 AM

"The suspect in the shooting is a clean-shaven white man in his 20s, with a slender build" is the only known information. The suspect didn't show any religious sign and so I can't tell anything for now.

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Joe61 on 06/18/2015 05:47 PM

Killer.jpg

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Joe61 on 06/18/2015 05:59 PM

Your description of the suspect being clean shaven and White....To me would suggest your saying the supect is not a Muslim and probably gives your origins away.  But regardless being clean shaven and white does no necessarily rule out a Muslim terrorist attack(and I am not suggesting that it is).  The London bombers didn't wear beards although they weren't white, but they where all British born......

There are many European White converts to Islam and many of them are fighting in Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq, with ISIS and Al Shabab.

Reply Edited on 06/18/2015 06:01 PM.

ozzyboy

74, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from ozzyboy on 06/18/2015 06:26 PM

What ever the reason, those people were innocently sitting in church and didn't deserve what has happened to them. Our compassion lies with the church and the community. As for the shooter, fry him. It would be appropriate.

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

from Joe61 on 06/18/2015 06:40 PM

I agree with you......But after these attacks, there is always the soul searching and the confusion as to reasons why they happen.....they are tragedies that are happening with far to much regularity. 

There has got to be reason for there happening and they seem to mostly to happen after Government attempt to ban firearms.  Is the American Fedral Adminstration orchestrating these attacks, in an attempt control American citizens right to bear arms.....

Reply Edited on 06/18/2015 06:42 PM.

JohnnyRudick

94, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from JohnnyRudick on 06/18/2015 08:10 PM

That is what I was thinking Joe.
I do not like to think so but the Federal Government of the great US has quite a history and it has not always been exemplary of the greatist ideal.

Joe61

74, male

Level 5 - Activist

Re: Charleston Church Attack....

from Joe61 on 06/18/2015 10:43 PM

The Obama administration has seen more mass killing incidents on a per-month basis than any of the four proceeding Presidents.  Is there a coincidence or is there a deliberate programme in operation a programme of delivering murderous expediency......to fit a disarmament programme.

« Back to forum