Any way to delete sodahead account after being locked out?

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

Any way to delete sodahead account after being locked out?

from corey on 06/09/2015 06:34 PM

I ask this question in regards to how they locked you out of your account on sodahead.com

I am very concerned that by locking us out of the account and not allowing us to delete our accounts. That my and our information that I and you may not have  give permision to to use in a manor that violates sodaheads terms of use. especially in regards to privacy.

I do NOT want this new owner to even posses my email address. They have proven to be malicious, simply by locking you and I out of our account, so you could not go in and delete it if you chose not to partisipate in sodahead anymore.

Anyone know how we are suppose to go about removing our accounts with sodahead and deleting as much of our accounts as we possibly can??

I have a very STRONG feeling that the meta data will be used in a manor that severly comprimises your identity, security, privacy, etc.

Is there any government contact where this can be reported too?

Way to many alarms are going off in my head regarding sodaheads actions.  To the point of feeling like fraud was commited by sodaheads.

And I want to take steps to protect "my information" and "identity".

There is enough "text" related to my account, that with the "right computer software" they could impersinate writing style. and thus steal your idenity and impersonate you.

They would use a chatterbox style program or similar. with your writting style as its guide.

Also look at the recent comments to FCC  against net nuetrality where organizations were impersonating real people to falsly bolster votes against net nuetrality.

Point of this is my concerns are valid on misuse of our data like email, demographic data, Large writing samples, ect.

I would apreciate suggestions on what we can do to protect ourselves from sodaheads rash actions.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

Dan

30, male

Level 10 - Negotiator

Re: Any way to delete sodahead account after being locked out?

from Dan on 06/09/2015 06:45 PM

You can't delete your account now. They didn't informed about their shut down only due to this reason.

Skunky
Deleted user

from Skunky on 06/09/2015 07:03 PM

sadly, we can't. and i bet that's why they never informed us 

Kat

-, female

Level 11 - Analyst

from Kat on 06/09/2015 08:42 PM

Go to the bottom to contact us and request they delete it. I did 3 days ago and it's still there,  but I imagine I was about 3,000 in line.

Yuffie

30, female

Level 5 - Activist

from Yuffie on 06/09/2015 08:49 PM

It will combust on it on.

Transquesta

45, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from Transquesta on 06/09/2015 09:08 PM

All I can tell you for sure is that the old method of contacting them to do it won't work.  I tried it twice.

I suppose you could get a lawyer to do it, but other than that I guess we're all permanent members.  I reckon it's kinda like the Internet version of hell.

Government kills

KezziMorris

28, female

Level 6 - Agitator

from KezziMorris on 06/09/2015 09:49 PM

Nope.

ajmsituation

39, male

Level 5 - Activist

from ajmsituation on 06/10/2015 06:02 AM

No, as it stands you cannot delete your account because you cannot access it. From what I understand contacting SH and requesting that they delete it (which in the past was the most effective way) is not working. Looks like we may be stuck on SH without ever being able to sign into SH...

JohnnyRudick

94, male

Level 9 - Commentator

from JohnnyRudick on 06/10/2015 06:22 AM

No way that I can figure out.
I have been into my account but every time I try to do anything it says they are not taking any new members.
They even still send me questions to answer and I have gone in and answered a coupple but I stopped because every time I try to so anything that they did not ask me to go in there for it gives me the same message that they are not taking on any new mewmbers.
Hell, I do not want to be a new member, I want to be an X-Member.

corey

-, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from corey on 06/10/2015 06:29 AM

So from here who would be the best government agency to report this too?? to me its clear violation of contract law.  Where it will get taken seriously?

FTC?
FCC?
BBB?
federal or
state attorney?

Personally I am think federal attorey. Or FTC. but we all need to report it to the same agency, since they only take action after a certain critical mass of complaints.

Anyone closly connected to the "consumer protection agency"?     I only think they will take it seriously is if someone they know personally, brings the issue to them.

I really like my privacy, its nothing personal against anyone here. especially in light of having accounts locked on sodahead.

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum