Any good sites out there?

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

HegeMarie
Deleted user

Any good sites out there?

from HegeMarie on 07/27/2015 04:38 PM

I am looking for a good Sodahead substitute. I know about amirite, but I didn't like that one.

Suggestions?

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: Any good sites out there?

from Ang on 07/27/2015 09:07 PM

I've been trying to also but haven't found anything yet. I found sites with polls but they don't compare, amirite is closest but it's a mad house over there & am tired of the nastiness & drama of some people. At least with this site there is not as much ugliness but I don't really get much responses to my polls so I get discouraged about doing them but I like looking over the results of polls, don't feel like rereading all the answers, you know, LOL!

Reply Edited on 07/27/2015 09:12 PM.

HegeMarie
Deleted user

from HegeMarie on 07/27/2015 10:37 PM

Yes, it's just that.
This site is almost dead, most people have left already.
I like the chat function, but when there is noone to talk to..
Need a new home

Amirite reminded me of all the things I do NOT miss about Sodaheads.

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/27/2015 11:10 PM

I know what you mean, I was going pretty good over there & then this person who cause a friend & me trouble on SH & she left because of him but then someone else stuck their nose in the middle of it, I thought she was a friend but God knows what this guy told her either but it was just a mess. My friend left because she doesn't want any drama like she had on SH, it's just sad that we all just can't get along. So I'm looking too but there doesn't seem to be any good site or any that can keep the drama to a minimum. 

HegeMarie
Deleted user

from HegeMarie on 07/27/2015 11:27 PM

Really? That bad? I must have missed out on that.
I managed to stay out of conflicts on Sodahead, at least most of the time.
I never understood why people couldn't act civilized just because they disagree on a topic.
Well, we just have to keep looking

John_reborn

66, male

Level 3 - Debater

from John_reborn on 07/27/2015 11:32 PM

Many good sites on the interweb. But who knows what you are looking for, whats the criteria.... Better ones: simple: bite in the dust and make up a new proper site.

The other site was quite a meetingplace international, I loved that. And that is missing, the ones from somewhere, and not all find it here.

There is a need for inter multi kulti blah bla, obviously

John_reborn

66, male

Level 3 - Debater

from John_reborn on 07/27/2015 11:36 PM

just now, online 6, minus me makes 5 others. If that was at least 500 ...

Sodahead is now xsodahead (for the search engines and the others)

HegeMarie
Deleted user

from HegeMarie on 07/27/2015 11:48 PM

Sure, make one myself, wish I had the skills
Don't now exactly what I'm looking for, guess I won't know until I find it.

I love international too, it spices it up a little. Different is good, and there is more to learn from inter multi kulti blah bla IMO.
It was more lively in here in the beginning, lately 6 people online at the same time is actually good

Ang

55, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/28/2015 12:14 AM

It was a small incident & wasn't about agreeing, he was saying inappropriate things is all & I only gave him so many chances & then stopped talking to him around March I believe or maybe April but then he got really weird with her & she's married, not that that matters, cause I don't want to be talked to like that either but these were personal messages between us. I"m 46 & still expect people to be nice & cordial & expect the same in RL. Alot of people don't seem to respect others as they should. I tried to nip it in the bud & told him to leave her alone but we blocked but he went to a friend of ours & started talking about us, I don't know what he said but anyways it just turned into a mess but there was only the first couple of comments on a poll but other than that, it's been in private in messages.

HegeMarie
Deleted user

from HegeMarie on 07/28/2015 05:28 PM

Did you report this? It sounds a lot like a violation of terms to me..

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum