At what age did you leave home & why?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

Re: At what age did you leave home & why?

from Ang on 07/05/2015 08:56 AM

That's great, I'm hoping that my daughter will stay with me until she gets married, then she can build on my land, LOL, been crossing my fingers for that for years now! 

Jdogg

99, male

Level 6 - Agitator

from Jdogg on 07/09/2015 06:26 AM

I was 18 when I moved out cause my mom and her second husband were hell bent on not letting me have my own car, Which i had planned on paying for it and insuring it myself with no help from them, I was working, And after i moved out got a place and eventually a car, I went to visit them after some time, instead of being sort of happy for me, All they did was give me the silent treatment and her husband kept giving me nasty looks, They didn't even want to see what my car looked like, My relationship was never the same with my mom after that. And it only went down hill till the day she died. Shes now gone and to be all honest I don't miss her one bit.

Ang

54, female

Level 21 - *Revivor*

from Ang on 07/09/2015 06:45 AM

I'm sorry about that, I don't know why some people are like that. I know a girl whose mom died then her dad got remarried & I mean the way she did that girl, wow & everytime I run into her, she's always telling me to kick my daughter out & make her make it on her own & I'd never let a man make her uncomfortable or make me do that either. But I tell ya that girl bent over backwards til the day that woman died, I thought for sure after her father died she wouldn't have anything to do with her. Anyways, I hope your life got better after that!

mrhungry1455

44, male

Level 4 - Idealist

from mrhungry1455 on 10/18/2015 11:24 AM

I left at 19 straight to san quintin west block and got free rent for 3 years then I moved into my luxury apartment on perole.I made stupid mistakes that I don't regret.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum